7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Joker looks terrible! What's with the pin-head? Is that a result of the Titan infection?!?!

I only have Harley and Joker, as I've said elsewhere, but I'm mighty tempted to pick up Poison Ivy as well. Such a great looking figure.

If it was still back in the day when I was a hardcore DCD collector, I'd happily grab them all, but I very rarely buy action figures these days, unless I see a Harley or Joker piece I really like (as I still have a dedicated Joker 'n Harley shelf set up and on display). But it's lines like this one that tempt me to start up that old DCD figure collecting habit again on a wider scale...

Oh, by the way, I must have missed it, but do we know the line up for Arkham City series 1 yet? I know we've seen the Harley two-up, but can anyone fill me in on what else to expect there (if we know)?

the fist figures of arkham city are already out, their by mattel now and theyre doing 2 packs first is batman and two-face then diseased joker and robin as shown above^^^ and i think there's 1 or 2 more after those

DC Direct is doing their own AC figures that go with the ones already released from AA.

i picked up Bane today, just need Ivy and i'm done with Arkham Asylum figures, Zasz i have no interest in purchasing.

screw these im looking forward to the play arts kai figures and hoping they do a killer croc and scarecrow

The Kai batman looks kinda f'kie looking..i mean it looks good just, not like the Batman from the game as much as the DC Direct figures do.

same here wish he looked like he did in the concept art, oh and does anyone have pics or a link to the killer croc figure?

The Robin concept art had a hood ...

robin-501x600.jpg

Later pictures didn't. This figure is likely based on concept art only, not in-game visuals.

Here's Croc ...

IMG_5861-600x672.jpg

SnakeDoc

I think he's going to be a deluxe figure. I really would like to pick these up at some point. They just seem like cool figures.

I think Crock will be by himself just like the Big daddy Bounce from Neca's Bioshock. I wonder if he'll be real limited?

She's still the best figure from the line so far imo. Oddly enough you'd actually have been better off waiting Gip, since wave 1 had the wrong color pattern on the arms and legs and they corrected it later.

Back