7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as i like the DC Direct figures I would like to see some 1:6 scale statues, with the characters done in all their glory.

Playing through the game again makes me want to get all of them! But I'm good with just Harley. I'd like a Batman too...and a Joker....and Ivy...... Not Scarecrow though, that dink. I love the part where Croc grabs him even though it would be more satisfying if I could pop him right in the head myself.

Oooh, you haaave to get Ivy!

You mean you're considering NOT getting her?! :horror

Got my Harley today BTW. Love her. :)

Well the way they sculpted her hair looks really weird to me, but I might get her... Even though Harley and her barely interact in the game.

Well the way they sculpted her hair looks really weird to me, but I might get her... Even though Harley and her barely interact in the game.

With both the figures we can make up for their lack of interactivity :clap

I dropped by the Snail in toronto today and they had 1 peg full of scarecrow's, and another with just 3 Harley's that they restocked at $21.99 from $17.99.

Y'know, that kid that posts here as EdwardNygma1's name really does fit. In this game anyway, because he thinks he's a genius but he's really just an annoying, immature brat.

Bad news for those waiting for BBTS, I had emailed them regarding the delay, and now they say that their supplier made a mistake, and it wont be before spring that they can stock series 1 :/

Wow what?

According to my LCS the distributor doesn't even have more of these right now. BBTS doesn't get directly drom DC Direct? Even my LCS does.

Thats a pretty massive screw up on there behalf.

Wow what?

According to my LCS the distributor doesn't even have more of these right now. BBTS doesn't get directly drom DC Direct? Even my LCS does.

Thats a pretty massive screw up on there behalf.

Yeah tell me about it, atleast you guys HAVE an LCS, for a collector living in India BBTS is my only source and hope, and they have managed to screw up the line Ive been waiting for for almost half a year now... :/ I dunno what their deal is but, BBTS have a weird way of getting DCD products, Im not sure they even get them from DCD...

I wonder if BBTS PO is accurate like the NECA rerelease Dead Space and Bioshock. I'm hoping I could snag them at retail cost if they actually get them in stock.

Sorry to hear about the late release to the peeps waiting for their AA figures. Is there any other etailers who has them instock or what are the prices on ebay right now?

I made reviews for each of the figures in wave 1.

The Joker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92FDfm60aw

Harley Quinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48b4_5LeytM

Scarecrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJxrV5bS1g

Batman

https:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uijkigruRVk

I hope you will watch them and maybe some will even like them.

I'm looking forwards to wave 2 and the Arkham City figures. I'll be getting them when they come out for sure very impressed so far.

Well this time I'm after a Batman figure so I watched your review of him and it cracked me up. "I'M BATMAN." I have that little animated series guy too although mine isn't nearly as 'loved' as yours. When his little head popped in bottom left corner of the screen with that "I'M BATMAN" that was hilarious.

According to my SEXY comic book store guy he's going to try to restock them next week (this is TFAW I'm talking about) if they're available to restock.

Y'know, that kid that posts here as EdwardNygma1's name really does fit. In this game anyway, because he thinks he's a genius but he's really just an annoying, immature brat.

Hey now, calm down there a bit... I'd say name calling is a wee immature, aye? and spreading hate? come now, really?

What do you have against Ed, anyways? I'm not taking sides, but maybe you're someone who just takes things a bit too seriously? :dunno

Last edited:
just checked e-bay and there's 3 jokers going for 20 bucks, with a couple more priced at $25-$35 . Harley can be found from $23 to $40 scarecrow can still be found for regular price and it seems like the bag that comes with him is not fear toxin, but gold pieces since the others in the line are giving him a run for his money.

Well this time I'm after a Batman figure so I watched your review of him and it cracked me up. "I'M BATMAN." I have that little animated series guy too although mine isn't nearly as 'loved' as yours. When his little head popped in bottom left corner of the screen with that "I'M BATMAN" that was hilarious.

According to my SEXY comic book store guy he's going to try to restock them next week (this is TFAW I'm talking about) if they're available to restock.

Wow thanks. Not only for the kind words but for going back to my review. I thought my post was dead and buried. I'm glad I made you laugh I tried to make it entertaining and informative although that review is just me being a Batman fanboy.

Went back to my LCS yesterday and bought Harley, so now i have her and The Joker..done until series II..well, maybe might grab Scarecrow, Batman is a pass..i'll just wait for the Arkham City version.

Hey now, calm down there a bit... I'd say name calling is a wee immature, aye? and spreading hate? come now, really?

What do you have against Ed, anyways? I'm not taking sides, but maybe you're someone who just takes things a bit too seriously? :dunno
Spreading hate? I was justifying his screen name.

Wow thanks. Not only for the kind words but for going back to my review. I thought my post was dead and buried. I'm glad I made you laugh I tried to make it entertaining and informative although that review is just me being a Batman fanboy.
I liked your Harley review so I had to go back and watch the others. Batman got the best one. But that only makes sense because Batman is the best. :D

Back