7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen, about $60 or more for the red version 2-pack and $40 for just Deadpool. Deadpool looks great but for a 6" figure, that price is a lil' rich for my blood atm.

The MS Deadpool looks nice though. One of my LCS had a few. They sold out on the maske version but still have a variant last I checked.

That's what I hate about ML and their store exclusives. And I think my local TRU was selling them at $45 a set, and the only ones I saw were the Hulk set. I had to resort to ebay and I forgot what store I bought the other sets, but I got it for $20 each with free shipping.

See around is belt? This is what happens hen you push down her skirt. the black cracks. Touch up spots with flat black paint and it at least looks consistent in color, though you will notice the cracks in texture. Stil though a worthy sacrafice to having her look closer to the game.
I just started my game over to see what you guys were talking about because I didn't remember her underwear showing like that the first time around, and now I know it certainly does NOT show like that in the game. You can clearly see the top of her stockings and NOT her underwear, maybe the very edges a TINY bit but not ridiculous like that. She looks like a droopy-drawered gangsta with her underwear showing like that.

EDIT: So sorry boys but those of you who did that screwed up your figures.
Harley-Quinn-in-Arkham-Asylum-Videogame-batman-7340341-1024-768.gif

"Naughty kids! This ain't no peep show!"

Last edited:
I just started my game over to see what you guys were talking about because I didn't remember her underwear showing like that the first time around, and now I know it certainly does NOT show like that in the game. You can clearly see the top of her stockings and NOT her underwear, maybe the very edges a TINY bit but not ridiculous like that. She looks like a gangsta with her underwear showing like that.

Hot chicks are the only people who have any buisness wearing pants low enough to see their underwear so Harley is fine. Even if she is a piece of plastic.

Hot chicks are the only people who have any buisness wearing pants low enough to see their underwear so Harley is fine.
Just very inaccurate with her underwear showing and the top of her stockings under her skirt. And you guys wrecked the figure by splitting her skirt's plastic the way you did.

I just started my game over to see what you guys were talking about because I didn't remember her underwear showing like that the first time around, and now I know it certainly does NOT show like that in the game. You can clearly see the top of her stockings and NOT her underwear, maybe the very edges a TINY bit but not ridiculous like that. She looks like a droopy-drawered gangsta with her underwear showing like that.

EDIT: So sorry boys but those of you who did that screwed up your figures.
Harley-Quinn-in-Arkham-Asylum-Videogame-batman-7340341-1024-768.gif

"Naughty kids! This ain't no peep show!"

Hmm, never realized that was her stockings and not her panties.

How's the Batman fig? and his articulation?

The Batman one is turning out to be one of my favorites of the set. to me the grey parts of the costume have a slight rubber feel to them, which I thought was pretty neat. I think articulation is that of the typical DCD figure. but still get's the job done for a few good poses.

I was going to repaint him but the black cape/blue cowl is growing on me.

Here are some pics of my figures. Haven't opened up Scarecrow yet though.

SAM_1559.jpg

SAM_1560.jpg

SAM_1561.jpg

SAM_1563.jpg

SAM_1565.jpg

SAM_1566.jpg

SAM_1568.jpg

Batman's cool. Nice sturdy figure and very well sculpted IMO.
These pictures of my figures should help you in regards to his articulation:
Batman-1.jpg

Scarecrow.jpg

Harley-1.jpg

Joker-1.jpg

I know that the character had a small head, but am I the only one that thinks the Batman figure has a serious pin head? :huh

Back