50 Reasons Wht "Jedi" Sucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I may be in the minorty, but (having only seen the SE of it recently) I think A New Hope is the weakest. Good? Yes...but as good as I remember? I dont know. Something about it feels..off. Perhaps it IS the SE version. I'll give it another go when I get the OT on DVD.

If grouping the OT for me its ESB, ANH and ROTJ. If grouping the Saga: ESB, ANH, ROTS, ROTJ, ATOC and TPM. So it's not just you, feelings on Star Wars/A New Hope vary.

Yep. Agreed. I love the final duel. Its fantastic in everyway.

Agreed. A scene like that still holds together very well and proves you need more than just fancy choreography to feel emotion toward the scene. I still rate that as the top duel of all 6 films. It was like an ultimate build-up to Luke's triumph over evil and it was a very emotional scene. I also think the ROTS duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan was a very very close second. Both rode a lot on emotion and when you get character driven and really see everything, it hits you more.

The Darth Maul, Obi Wan and Qui Gon duel was well done, but was I as much emotionally drawn into it? Not really. While Maul was a cool character, I really didn't get to know enough about him to become more emotionally involved with the situation.

Well I gotta say... I think Jedi is the most enjoyable and most watchable of the lot.
It's not the best one, that goes to ESB, but it is just the easiest movie to watch. I don't think the production standards where as good as ESB for some reason and it needs a lot of cleaning up but still great to watch.

Did Boba die? Well, until a movie is made showing him escaping it depends on the viewers imagination.
My Boba star wars unleashed figure shows him escaping so I'm on that side of the fence .
Do the Ewoks suck? Well, Lucas says that they win the fight because it mirrors the Vietnam war and Russia's war with Afghanistan. These two wars proved that a side with superior weapons will not always win. Plus, not all of the Empire are on Endor as they underestimated the threat . And if the Ewoks were so unpopular why make two movies and a cartoon series about them? Do you think the Gungans will get the same treatment ?

Only thing I did not like about ROTJ is how that insane dude named Lucas put "his boy" Hayden in the place of Shaw to supposedly show them how they were when they were Jedi, whch is total bs because he just wanted to link his fake trilogy to this one.

And yes the mouth on the Sarlaac pit? Why?!! I am growing to hate Lucas....

Back