41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there isn't as much weathering on the armour as compared to the Shock Troopers.

I hope there isn't as much weathering on the armour as compared to the Shock Troopers.

shouldn't these be considered pretty fresh troops as they were just being deployed when Obi Wan was going in search of Grievous? Therefore, I would think they would be a lot cleaner than the troops that were seeing a lot of action like the 212th battalion.

nayo

shouldn't these be considered pretty fresh troops as they were just being deployed when Obi Wan was going in search of Grievous? Therefore, I would think they would be a lot cleaner than the troops that were seeing a lot of action like the 212th battalion.

nayo

Like the Shocktroopers though, these guys would've seen the most action during Order 66 being on Coruscant with the main pool of Jedi there.

perhaps the need of a garrison on Coruscant wasn 't necessary as Palpatine was controlling both sides of the battle.

perhaps the need of a garrison on Coruscant wasn 't necessary as Palpatine was controlling both sides of the battle.

Given that the biggest cluster of Jedi were on Coruscant, I don't see how that would've been wise considering Palpatine didn't exactly control the Jedi. Traviss covered a bit of the Coruscant scene once the order was given, stating that there were quite a bit of troops on Coruscant proper, but I don't think she ever gave them a designation.

Palpatine had the 501st and the Shocktroopers. Maybe the shocktroopers came from the 41st.

The 41st were Kaminoan clones. The Shocktroopers were grown on Coruscant proper. You're right about the 501st though. They were stationed on Coruscant for Order 66. It's a bit confusing though considering the Clone Wars has them tooling around with Anakin.

I like Neyo's helmet design. I think he is the second one I am jonesing for...after Cody, of course.

But I am cool with being able to get the 41st. I like their legion deco.

I'm into the 41st idea. Fine by me if they want to do it now.

Sure, it's not high on my priority list, and I never imagined that we'd be offered the opportunity to own a 41st trooper. But, given the loose joints that I even had on my Shock Trooper, I'd much rather they continue working out the armored figure kinks on the relatively unimportant clones. That way, my Cody and my Rex will (hopefully) come complete with firm joints.

Also, the pace at which Sideshow is releasing this Star Wars figures assures me that I'll be able to enjoy this collection for years to come. :D

Back