41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oke i just got this fig its my first clone by the way and to be honest
im really impressed how much it looks like a real clone trooper. Really cool fig there is one major compliant though or maybe im nitpicking but seriously, all the armor is loose which really makes it annoying to pose him. Because the armor gets all fuzzddup am i the only one that's annoyed by this?

im really impressed how much it looks like a real clone trooper. Really cool fig there is one major compliant though or maybe im nitpicking but seriously, all the armor is loose which really makes it annoying to pose him. Because the armor gets all fuzzddup am i the only one that's annoyed by this?

I'm actually glad the armor moves. Gives the articulation a chance to stand out. That problem is rectified with the new suit though so from now on it's best of both worlds. :D

Actually, I prefer it that way. It makes it better (not necessarily easy) to get the figure into different poses. If the armor did not shift, fewer poses would be possible.

I'm actually glad the armor moves. Gives the articulation a chance to stand out. That problem is rectified with the new suit though so from now on it's best of both worlds. :D

That is true! Otherwise, posing them will be a bit of a problem!

I got 3 of this clone but has anyone got this problem coz on one of the boxes, both rifle and gun cracked into halves.:( But a little glue, sanding and repainting will correct this!

Anyway, I really like the SS clones! I hope that they will offer us more variants in the near future and considering that CW S3 will have the troopers upgraded to phase 2 helmets. I look forward to what fancy marking they will have in the show and hopefully SS will offer them to us!

I will take a pic of it tomorrow! Its pretty crappy thing to happen coz I thought it was just the rifle. You can see its not straight while still in box but the gun, that is in 3 pieces but luckily its all in the joints. I thought it was a rejected box but the figure is in good shape.

I will take a pic of it tomorrow! Its pretty crappy thing to happen coz I thought it was just the rifle. You can see its not straight while still in box but the gun, that is in 3 pieces but luckily its all in the joints. I thought it was a rejected box but the figure is in good shape.

Email the photo to Sideshow...they will replace them.

Email the photo to Sideshow...they will replace them.

Thanks! I will post pic tomorrow! I don't mind to have additional weapons if SS willing to replace, providing sending back not required! Heh But its just surprising to have both weapons in one box cracked!

Oops, few days late but here is pic of me broken SS guns.

Getting to rebuild them shortly.

Just found this guy at Newbury Comics in Norwood and the price on the bottom of the box was $89.99 but there was a big bright pink day glow sticker on it with $79.99. That's the stores sale sticker and I thought, not on this figure so soon. Luckily for me it wasn't wrong!
Pics coming soon!

WOW they had it in??? Store locally downtown have not had any of the troops in a long while. let alone on sale.

Greta find.

I only saw a few older Sideshow figures at the North Attleboro store last week.

The North Attleboro store use to have a HUGE selection of collectibles from SSC and Hot Toys. That's where I got my Greedo life size bust, my twin brothers Hellboy 2 PF, and 2 HT Batman figures.
As of late though I haven't seen them bring in any newer items. They had a case of mini busts and regular busts but they seemed to have let it run on empty and not refill it.
I was in shock when I saw this one on the shelves next to the Emperor and his throne,on sale I had to grab him.

Some of their prices are high @ NB but they do carry collectibles that are more accessable to purchase. Glad you found the trooper fig DarthTrafford for a decent price! :clap

DSC07853.jpg

Just...because.

LOL, man something about that is freaking freaky, that sculpt just looks wrong on anything but Palps body. I did the same thing, put that head on Sarah Connor, and my wife was horrified at me (even more than she already is). On a side note, I love the 41st, got two of them, but I am a clone whore. I like the radio backback thing and the grey color just looks sweet on the clone armor.

I was in shock when I saw this one on the shelves next to the Emperor and his throne,on sale I had to grab him.

great find. Boston stores still have the Leia as Boush..excuse me.. And the store on Newbury street has pricey items. Only time I every buy figures are when Newbury comics has a super sale. The last one was during their anniversary and missed that one :(

Harvard square has not resocked. And NE OCmics rarely has somethings. The best place is Hobby bunker in Malden in case anyone wants to take a trip :)

Well I jumped on one of the six Ex. that the newsletter had up-- I'll finally add this one to my other clones.

Back