3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood that the previous figures did not include stands, but when the figure cant stand up on its own, the lack of a stand is an issue in my opinion. And my MC is so loose that he will not stand on his own.

I feel you bro, if the figure cant stand up on its own, its not the problem of the stand. its the DAMN FIGURE. i agree a stand included is nice, but id rather they fix the entire body instead.

Guys an update from 3A.

It seems their next wave of halo figures, recruit and thorne are STILL on schedule for a late July release.

Fingers cross, theres no damn problems with these. Ive asked Gimbat on the official forum, i hope they come back with a feedback at least.
My guess is its already too late now, they are already finalising production and stuff. I hope im wrong though.

I think I keep mine, I have thorne on preorder and am still pretty excited for him. However I display mine on stands in a cabinet and I was looking how I posed my other three (I've done a custom noble six) and I like the arms down poses anyway since the chest armor is pretty cool. I can see why others are annoyed but in terms of chief figures I have the macfarlane one, the neca one and all three play arts variants they are the ones I have with the dynamic poses. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436082768.102789.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436082796.357509.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436082809.628422.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436082822.691194.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436082835.912739.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436082846.993941.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436082858.641659.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I keep mine, I have thorne on preorder and am still pretty excited for him. However I display mine on stands in a cabinet and I was looking how I posed my other three (I've done a custom noble six) and I like the arms down poses anyway since the chest armor is pretty cool. I can see why others are annoyed but in terms of chief figures I have the macfarlane one, the neca one and all three play arts variants they are the ones I have with the dynamic poses.

Nice pics! I was always regretful I didnt pick up Emile when he was on sale in the UK.

Im still undecided what to do with my Chief, I normally go for the 'museum' type pose, and Im sceptical of how much return postage would be, and then how long we would have to wait for another 1/6 Chief.

But at the same time id hate to decide to keep this and then them bring out a drastically improved version :rotfl

But at the same time id hate to decide to keep this and then them bring out a drastically improved version :rotfl
As Chockles said, they have updated their shipping schedule, and MC is still supposed to ship out in early July. So probably there won't be an improved version, unless they receive a much larger protest from those who might be unsatisfied with the non-exclusive version.

Guys an update from 3A.

It seems their next wave of halo figures, recruit and thorne are STILL on schedule for a late July release.

Fingers cross, theres no damn problems with these. Ive asked Gimbat on the official forum, i hope they come back with a feedback at least.
My guess is its already too late now, they are already finalising production and stuff. I hope im wrong though.

I just digged up an much earlier photo of Thorne and looked at it very hard.
attachment.php

I hate to say it, but the groin part looks exactly the same as MC. There goes the leg movement. He may be more able to hold the weapons though, after all he has slimmer arms. But then again, there is no picture of him holding weapons with both his hands in the LOOK BOOK. So if he can't, it's not false advertising.

I think I keep mine, I have thorne on preorder and am still pretty excited for him. However I display mine on stands in a cabinet and I was looking how I posed my other three (I've done a custom noble six) and I like the arms down poses anyway since the chest armor is pretty cool. I can see why others are annoyed but in terms of chief figures I have the macfarlane one, the neca one and all three play arts variants they are the ones I have with the dynamic poses. View attachment 194346

Nice noble six custom! Is the head from another toy or did you make it yourself?

I just digged up an much earlier photo of Thorne and looked at it very hard.
attachment.php

I hate to say it, but the groin part looks exactly the same as MC. There goes the leg movement. He may be more able to hold the weapons though, after all he has slimmer arms. But then again, there is no picture of him holding weapons with both his hands in the LOOK BOOK. So if he can't, it's not false advertising.

Those look like chiefs hands, which means he probably can't hold his guns. I can't get my chief to grip his weapons at all. The arm bulk has nothing to do with it for me.

So much uncertainty with Recruit and Thorne. I dont think we will get an improved MC after this. They probs arent willing to invest even more time with him. My MC will arrive tomorrow and if I end up keeping it, I worry they will bring out a new one later down the line. That would really pissed me off, unless they allow exchanges.

So much uncertainty with Recruit and Thorne. I dont think we will get an improved MC after this. They probs arent willing to invest even more time with him. My MC will arrive tomorrow and if I end up keeping it, I worry they will bring out a new one later down the line. That would really pissed me off, unless they allow exchanges.

I don't even understand where everyone is coming from with this whole V2 thing. You guys really think they'll take a second crack at this guy when they have so much other stuff going on? I mean they barely ever release anything for the Halo line as it is.

Yeah, it'd be great if they did it, but I see absolutely no reason why anyone would think they would.

I don't even understand where everyone is coming from with this whole V2 thing. You guys really think they'll take a second crack at this guy when they have so much other stuff going on? I mean they barely ever release anything for the Halo line as it is.

Yeah, it'd be great if they did it, but I see absolutely no reason why anyone would think they would.

I think its more the hope and expectation that previous releases where just almost practise runs before doing the main guy.

Now with such a failiure of a release, I personally cant imagine them leaving this as the only Chief and continuing on with the line.

Potentially a V2 Chief with further releases or just leave the line alone.:dunno

Ugh, so is everyone else getting the an undeliverable message when they try to email the address given by ThreeA for the returns? What the hell is wrong with this company.

I think its more the hope and expectation that previous releases where just almost practise runs before doing the main guy.

Now with such a failiure of a release, I personally cant imagine them leaving this as the only Chief and continuing on with the line.

Potentially a V2 Chief with further releases or just leave the line alone.:dunno

I could easily see them never acknowledging this ****up and walking off without ever looking back. I personally see them canning the line in the very near future, as I said.

If this was Ash's baby and his own little designed guy, sure, I'd be thinking a V2 will come out. But its not, and they won't put that much time and effort into something that can be swept under the rug so easily and replaced with something else from another line.

Ugh, so is everyone else getting the an undeliverable message when they try to email the address given by ThreeA for the returns? What the hell is wrong with this company.

Gambit has mentioned that this happens
Because ppl are sending large photos through email hence that error message.
CS will sort this out when thy get to work in a few more hours.

I could easily see them never acknowledging this ****up and walking off without ever looking back. I personally see them canning the line in the very near future, as I said.

If this was Ash's baby and his own little designed guy, sure, I'd be thinking a V2 will come out. But its not, and they won't put that much time and effort into something that can be swept under the rug so easily and replaced with something else from another line.

Unfortunately this is probably likely.

I mean look how long it took to get Chief out in the first place...

Unfortunately this is probably likely.

I mean look how long it took to get Chief out in the first place...

Exactly. What I'm basing my prediction on is the fact that it took so damn long to get any new figures out, and we still have heard nothing new on Jorge in a year. And we've never once seen the Elite they talked about so long ago.

This line is just too easy to can with no downside.

Exactly. What I'm basing my prediction on is the fact that it took so damn long to get any new figures out, and we still have heard nothing new on Jorge in a year. And we've never once seen the Elite they talked about so long ago.

This line is just too easy to can with no downside.

Agree completely. I'd say it's going to be at least several years before we see another 1/6th Chief, which means I think I'll be keeping mine and trying to mod / fix it.

Agree completely. I'd say it's going to be at least several years before we see another 1/6th Chief, which means I think I'll be keeping mine and trying to mod / fix it.

I think if you pull that off you'll become a god amongst men to everyone who bought it. I know I'd be so damn grateful

SLO_MO , you're our only hope

Now that I think about it more, fixing this will be helping a whole lot more people than the Chief buyers. Thorne is showing signs of being hindered the exact same way, which means the recruit will also be as bad.

Back