3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad to hear about the 3A MC. The protoype was never impressive, and I saw it in person. But to hear the final release is still overly bulky and basically cannot be posed is disappointing.

The NECA MC seems like the way to go.

So this video of the figure with his limbs completely failing to stay in place, is that the exact same for every figure? Or are there varying results?
I.e are there any which do stay in place?

So this video of the figure with his limbs completely failing to stay in place, is that the exact same for every figure? Or are there varying results?

Looks like they're all the same. I can't imagine why it would be any different for some.

Mine is the exact same.

Add me to the list of dissatisfied owners. Mine came while I was on vacation and I've been reading this thread dreading opening him up. Finally did today. Same crap. Failed articulation, can't hold weapons. Weak magnets, no stand. I will not be buying anything from 3A ever again.

Anybody figure out how to take the back armor apart to put stronger magnets in yet?

Here's a couple pics next to my old McFarland Spartan.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436043802.433444.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436043812.520894.jpg

Boy I would so want my money back...

3A plastic has always felt so cheap to me. Once I had Carter and his fingers and joints were so loose and he was so light, I couldn't wait to off load him. I am very weary of 3A offerings.

Boy I would so want my money back...

3A plastic has always felt so cheap to me. Once I had Carter and his fingers and joints were so loose and he was so light, I couldn't wait to off load him. I am very weary of 3A offerings.

Well you can get a refund now from them for this MC.

Just a note to all, STANDS never came with previous figures in the Halo line so thats not really an issue per se.

Makes me wonder what will happen, Will we see another Chief? Will the Halo line continue after this? Surely they cant just continue and not put out a Chief...

Still unsure what to do with mine, contemplating some mods to make it half decent as ive waited long enough for a 1/6 Chief!

Makes me wonder what will happen, Will we see another Chief? Will the Halo line continue after this? Surely they cant just continue and not put out a Chief...

Still unsure what to do with mine, contemplating some mods to make it half decent as ive waited long enough for a 1/6 Chief!

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if the make a new one or revise it. They would basically be pissing off anyone who decides to keep this one and not return it, and would be admitting (even more so than they are with the refunds) that they can't make a basic figure right.

In my personal opinion, I see them putting out the recruit and Thorne, possibly with the same issue and with the same refund policy, and then MAYBE that Jorge figure if we're lucky.

If they release a single figure other than those 3 I will be shocked. Even the fabled Elite figure I have never imagined actually coming out, and after this I doubt they'll be continuing the line.

Same here. I would probably return mine first, and see if 3A is going to make a re-tooled version. If they announce nothing until the end of SDCC, I will get the NECA one instead. Even if 3A announces that they will make a new MC, this time I won't place the order until I see some hands-on experience of the final product.

Slim the figure, retool it with plastic limbs and normal connectivity like the NECA figure, and they would be good to go. This rubber suit offers no benefit or visual superiority.

I'm going to try and return mine. It looks really great just standing there but I have plenty of Chief statues. I wanted a figure and this one is just not worth that price.

ny thoughts on why 3A designers stepped away from having a more possible hip/leg joint? Looks like they've disregarded fans' suggestions from interchangeable hands, tighter joints, stronger magnets, and basically a more possible action figure. These suggestions were made since the first release of Carter/Commando, and EVA/Emile seem to have improved, but Master Chief was two steps back.

EVA_03.jpg

What is the difference between Three Zero and Three A? I'm interested in some of the Titanfall stuff but not if it's the same quality as the Three A garbage.

What is the difference between Three Zero and Three A? I'm interested in some of the Titanfall stuff but not if it's the same quality as the Three A garbage.

Think of it this way. Nice and simple.

3A = Joint venture with Kim and Ashley. Ashley releases most of his own designs and touches a few license stuff.

Threezero = Just Kim alone and taking on TV/Movie/Anime/Manga/Game licenses.

They will most likely share the same alot of things between them. However as of now, it seems theres more QA/QC issues with 3A stuff.

So far I have not had any issues with my Threezero products and Im very pleased as of now.

Has anyone gotten a response from the 3A CS about the Halo MC?
I've tried to contact them, but keep getting bounced back with an error?

The 3zero titanfall atlas is PURE badass. One of the coolest collectibles I've owned so far. Holds all sorts of poses and is super detailed, well made.

I think text messages will go through but emails with attached photos will be bounced back.

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 11.15.05 PM.jpg

Has anyone gotten a response from the 3A CS about the Halo MC?
I've tried to contact them, but keep getting bounced back with an error?

Just a note to all, STANDS never came with previous figures in the Halo line so thats not really an issue per se.

Understood that the previous figures did not include stands, but when the figure cant stand up on its own, the lack of a stand is an issue in my opinion. And my MC is so loose that he will not stand on his own.

Back