3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember how they screwed you over with your REX figure, and returned it even more busted up than you when you sent it to them for repairs.

It came back and the plastic mold around the interior of the head (where you can remove the one panel above where the vulcan cannons were) was horribly hanging off.

It came back and the plastic mold around the interior of the head (where you can remove the one panel above where the vulcan cannons were) was horribly hanging off.

Money well spent! :lol I forgot how my REX even looks like, it's been a few years since I put him back in the box. I remember the rail gun was really messed up at the seams.

Try to get a replacement on your own man... I can PM you with a somewhat shady suggestion, if you're willing to hear it out :lol.

haha ive been there and done that. wink wink.

I can get a full refund right now if I wanted to, just its sad to hear they can **** up this line. its beyond a joke.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. The fact that there are so many of the small issues means its far from being perfect. It just looks nice.

That was basically my point - the figure has several small and easily correctable issues that take it from being almost perfect to, instead, a great looking statue that falls over. Also, these small issues could have easily been addressed in prior releases (and were supposed to be fixed by the time Master Chief rolled out, per 3A's own comments).

Can you post it here for those of us without a fb. I hope Gimbat is forced to say that, because the figure can't hold his damn weapons in hand how is there any confusion. Have yet to see a single photo of chief holding his weapon in a ready position let alone actually wrapping his fingers around it. The gall of 3a goodness

*talking about a replacement has me confused. Will they also replace the crappy joints and hands? I mean it'd have to basically be a new figure.....
It was posted in the Halo Collector's Facebook group, you'll have to be a member to view the post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/halocollector/permalink/846810962067432/?hc_location=ufi

Can you post it here for those of us without a fb. I hope Gimbat is forced to say that, because the figure can't hold his damn weapons in hand how is there any confusion. Have yet to see a single photo of chief holding his weapon in a ready position let alone actually wrapping his fingers around it. The gall of 3a goodness

*talking about a replacement has me confused. Will they also replace the crappy joints and hands? I mean it'd have to basically be a new figure.....
I already did on the previous page:

I just saw this posted in the Halo Collector's Facebook group:

"Talked to a 3A representative about the quality issues with master chief, he said they have a big meeting planed for this week to discuss options to correct it. They are looking into their options as to weather to retool the figure or do a replacement program. They understand that some collectors want to keep their current chief and the possibility of a discount. The status of Thorne and the Spartan recruit are unknown at this point but will most likely be delayed until they can correct the problems"

Crossing my fingers.

Apologies for bad formatting in this post, but I've just gotten notice from my apartment that the Internet will apparently be out for the weekend. Quite unacceptable, but nothing I can really do...

Anyways, 3A CS finally got back to me after my last email. Here is what they said:

"Hi Cory,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
We deeply apologize for the mistake.
It is an isolated case, we are sorry that we cannot offer one to one exchange.
Please kindly return the item to us and we will offer full refund.
For the Facebook page issue, we believe there must be some misunderstanding.
We will contact our facebook admin first and reply to you soon.
Thanks !

Best Wishes
3A CS"

What??? Are they trying to tell you that your figure was an isolated incident? Do they not know that the internet exists? This is one of the most messed up companies I've ever had to deal with. I've had better luck with Comcast than these jokers.

kind of glad I didn't get this. But did anyone see that PAK is doing a line for Halo 5? I saw pics of the unpainted protos and they look awesome, they seem to be in scale with the halo 2 chief they just did, about 11 inches.

What??? Are they trying to tell you that your figure was an isolated incident? Do they not know that the internet exists? This is one of the most messed up companies I've ever had to deal with. I've had better luck with Comcast than these jokers.

It's even more hilarious in the context of the conversation I've been having with their CS. Refer to one of my not-too-distant previous posts to see the post they replied to with this. I even bring up how there's evidence all over the internet that all of the figures suck. They have just ignored me.

A video showing someone trying to pose the chief or even just his hands and arms would be enough. Their CS must be taught not to acknowledge issues or perhaps are delusional. Haven't received a response from cs about canceling my orders.
It's even more hilarious in the context of the conversation I've been having with their CS. Refer to one of my not-too-distant previous posts to see the post they replied to with this. I even bring up how there's evidence all over the internet that all of the figures suck. They have just ignored me.

kind of glad I didn't get this. But did anyone see that PAK is doing a line for Halo 5? I saw pics of the unpainted protos and they look awesome, they seem to be in scale with the halo 2 chief they just did, about 11 inches.

I'm excited for the PAK line after the astoundingly awesome Halo 2: Anniversary figure. The Halo 4 PAK figures didn't floor me, but their latest one sure did, and the Halo 5: Guardians Chief and Locke look amazing! And it's PAK, so the paint being amazing is a given.

Back