3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dredd, Here in Brazil!

zR70b2O.jpg

CUsrnU6.jpg

OtNSE2E.jpg

SUlzJEq.jpg

unlmADR.jpg

WFrHEH9.jpg

yXJXz3F.jpg

RkldeCp.jpg

ZCQ2OGL.jpg

PY9JpP5.jpg

Apocalypse War Dredd is here.. fantastic in hand, glad I waited but really, can't go wrong whichever version you have.

Can't wait to see Anderson and the rest of the ABC Warriors dammit Ash finish those off

Apocalypse War Dredd is here.. fantastic in hand, glad I waited but really, can't go wrong whichever version you have.

Can't wait to see Anderson and the rest of the ABC Warriors dammit Ash finish those off

Got any pics of Apocalypse War?

Bambaland orders shipped last week of November. Retailers will depend on location and their courier

Bambaland orders shipped last week of November. Retailers will depend on location and their courier

Since my LCS ordered through Diamond it probably won't be until after the new year... Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UK, preordered thru retail rather than Bambaland. Was expecting it to pitch up in January after people said it was delayed, but then there it was.

Looks much better IRL than in the phonecam photo I think, but anyway:
IMG_2120.JPG

Where exactly is that? I’m in the US and my LCS guy says he is t coming in until after the New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope Sideshow ships him soon. I know he won’t ship in time for
Christmas but I’m sure I’ll have the original Dredd under the tree!

Gave the 1/12 3A Lawmaster some upgrades.

Leather scabbard for the Mezco PX Dredd rifle and storage unit on the back (still need make some provisions to go inside etc).

zzzzlawmasterupgrade2.jpgzzzzlawmasterupgrade5.jpgzzzzlawmasterupgrade0.jpgzzzzlawmasterupgrade02.jpg

Apocalypse War Dredd just arrived yesterday at the store.
Upon opening Box1 for inspection, i saw a nasty gash right smack at the adam's apple, i suspect the zipper sliced
the neck's rubber skin.
So on to Box2, everything looked okay then i noticed the extra badge had a big pimple bump below the letter "R",
probably a paint blister. The clerk said it was okay to swap the badge so it's all good!

I used the relaxed hands here instead of the gun-grip ones since it was difficult to insert the gun's handles because the gun-grip hands have the thumb and index finger molded together... definitely needs to be soaked in hot water first to soften it.

There's an extra "Dredd" badge (with magnet) to be used for the RAD cloak attire.

Very nice two-part boot design makes it possible to do wide stances with boots perfectly flat on the floor.
and the boots look seamless!

Very much appreciate the pics! This version looks fantastic. Looks like a different texture to the suit when compared to the original black version. Wonder if there's a different material/thickness as well.

Release date on Sideshow updated to a single month rather than the usual range: January 2018.

Apocalypse looks so great. Makes me wish I still collected 1/6--hell, I want to buy it and have it just displayed by itself even now.

Finally got my Apocalypse War Dredd today. Easily the most comic accurate 1/6 figure I own. Looks like he stepped right off a 2000AD cover. My pics arent great and dont really show the true color but here they are.

JD1.jpg
JD2.jpg
jd3.jpg
jd4.jpg
jd5.jpg
jd6.jpg

Back