3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42ca9ad3120acf2aece75b2de2406433.jpg
52a3aab2a8982f5f63246f7984fcb9eb.jpg
eb7b6e1c979dfa48af368333c1a6f820.jpg

Sorry for the double post but figured I'd share a couple of photos of Dredd in hand. It's late here so I threw him in the Detolf to better light him. Lol

Overall I'm happy with him. Good articulation and he feels solid. Even though the Lawgiver has a bit of weight the figure's center of mass is solid so he won't tip or fall, especially good given no stand is included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the shots. Glad to see he looks nice and beefy. I was worried he was going to be on the small side. Hey 3A hurry up with that Apocalypse War variant!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shots man :clap, I got the fig today but had a bit of a hectic day at work so I don't know if I can be @ssed to open him up. I'm a bit cream crackered tbh. :thud:

Cool pics DGSimo ... Dredd looks like he stepped right out of the pages of the comic. Come on will power ... I must resist ordering figure

Don't resist, its a unique looking figure and you know you want it! And if/when ThreeA release a Lawmaster, you need someone to ride it... :D
You are in the UK, planetactionfigures has them in stock right now!

Hahaha Manannin stop enabling me ... that pic of Dredd in the detolf doing that iconic pose is steadily breaking down my resolve

*quickly heads over to planetactionfigures*

Does look phenomenal. Keeping my comic character collection to the 1/12 scale and have all the Dredd figures and Lawmaster from 3A so I'm satisfied, but to you guys who are buying 1/6, congrats.

Took some pics, the figs got serious shelf presence :exactly: Amazing looking fig, looks like he's just jumped out the pages of a 2000 AD comic, well done 3A. Glad I decided to get this fig.

45T75Is.jpg

y9qyb2L.jpg

SR4fNxI.jpg

e03CLpj.jpg

aRZjGTG.jpg

Group shot
pD9coHD.jpg

Two! Nice! Is one the version with the rad cloak? I haven't liked dredd all my life maybe hustvthe last 10 years or so but I can see now why so many people love him

Back