300! 300! 300! 300!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
So far it seems like Neca is the only one with the 300 license. Has anyone seen the figures they are offering? So far, I am not impressed AT ALL. The mask of the Immortal is decent...but that's the only one I liked. I wish SS would do this line! This movie is going to be HUGE and it deserves some might fine collectibles.

Yeah with need an sculpture, because "THIS....IS SPARTA!!!!" :D being realistic i think that SS will not gonna do the line, they didnt made Sin City statues so i doubt that they make this one.

I don't buy small figures, and the NECA V for Vendetta statue was a big disappointment to me. Hopefully the 300 statues will look better. I'll wait and see.

If SSC was going to do something, we would have heard something by now. :monkey2

Can't wait for the movie!

I want a PF of the Persian King with all his piercings and chains!!! Saw the full trailer at the Cinerama theater (has a huge widescreen for those not familiar with Cineramas) and it looked AWESOME! I drooled.

I'm interested in the 300 statues myself. I haven't seen the figures in person myself, but if you say that you are unimpressed...Still, I'm very much looking forward to seeing the movie.

Woops! Guess those reviews actually came out in Aug. I can't believe I didn't notice them before!

This is the upcoming statue by NECA.
300LeoStatue1.jpg

yeah thats gonna be a sweet one by Paquette.
tbh I wish theyd kept the original pose though seen in the first frame,
awesome regardless

219137206.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
This is the upcoming statue by NECA.
300LeoStatue1.jpg

Hmmmmm...looks good, but still think Sideshow could have done much better. COME ON SSC!!!! And there is no Persian King. :(

THE ONLY KING THAT SIDESHOW NEEDS TO DO IS KING DARKNESS PF !!!!!

TOE said:
:lol no Chase, i mean, as in you, as in, King of the Krusade.

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah, I thought about it for a second and a Darkness PF would be much cooler.

Unless they make this
SANY0100-1.jpg
one, then that would be awesome!

Back