300! 300! 300! 300!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
My replica Immortal mask came in today. This thing is pretty cool.

:rock
AWESOME!!! Mine was mailed out last week so I should have it by today or tomorrow! Can't wait to see it!!!

nice!
wonder why some site list this as not shipping for a month?

post pics!

occulum said:
nice!
wonder why some site list this as not shipping for a month?

post pics!

I ordered mine from Hellish Toys on ebay. The mask is lightweight plastic with black mesh over the eyes and mouth and straps on the back so you can hang it or wear it.

immortalmask-1.jpg

In the movie trailers I've seen and the item pics, the mask looks more silver in color....but it is more bronzy...wish it was silver...but what the hell...it's still cool!

Last edited:
I saw the movie, and I THOUGHT IT WAS...

mediocre. IMO, It gets repetitive and deadening after a while. Cut, slice, kill. rinse repeat. I also thought the spartans came off more mean spirited than who they were fighting (millions of Persians)

Asura said:
mediocre. IMO, It gets repetitive and deadening after a while. Cut, slice, kill. rinse repeat. I also thought the spartans came off more mean spirited than who they were fighting (millions of Persians)

Never read the graphic novel, have you?

This movie ROCKED! Absolutely spectacular. Just got back after waiting 2 hrs before the lights even dimmed - worth every second. SS needs to do this line to do it some justice. A PF Spartan would be awesome.

So tired... haven't seen a late show like that in a long time... lol

I could do with out quasimotto and some of the other baddiess.. but must haves would be..

1) Luinitous (sp) in full Spartan gear!!!

2)first emissary on horse back with the horse raised up displaying the skulls of counqured kings!!!!

These two statues are a must!!!:chew :chew :monkey4

Just imagine how f'n cool this would be as a PF:

xerxes.jpg

Xerxes with all his piercings and chains on his throne.....I'm drooling just thinking about it!!! Please SS or anyone!! THIS HAS TO GET MADE!!!!!!!

Back