300! 300! 300! 300!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naria said:
Does anyone here have the NECA 300 figures yet? If so, could you post pics of them?

I preordered my NECA figures amost a month ago....I don't remember when they said they would start shipping them....I think it was around the same time the movie comes out on the 9th.

darthviper107 said:
So far the few reviews of the movie are good. Can't wait 'till it comes out.

Me either!!! 12 MORE DAYS AND COUNTING!!!! I haven't been this excited since I watched the midnight first viewing of Return of the King in NYC. I will be watching 300 the day it opens...and probably all weekend.

JUST GOT MY TICKETS FOR OPENING NIGHT!! AND FOR THE NEXT DAY....AND THE NEXT DAY! I'M WATCHING THIS MOVIE ALL WEEKEND LONG! :D :D :monkey5 :D

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

300poster3.jpg
300poster4.jpg

occulum said:
to unleash HELL!!

my Immortal Swords should be shipping out in a week-ish I was just notified.
:bunnydanc

Very cool! I ordered the Immortal mask and the Leonidas figure...so hopefully I will be getting them soon as well. BUT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT: a polystone of Xerxes!! That would be the Holy Grail for me if anyone gets there poo together and makes one.

Jen said:
Very cool! I ordered the Immortal mask and the Leonidas figure...so hopefully I will be getting them soon as well. BUT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT: a polystone of Xerxes!! That would be the Holy Grail for me if anyone gets there poo together and makes one.
yeah I have the Immortals Mask on order as well to go with the swords.
I want them all, but Im always a sucker for the baddies.

It seems this film may have a LONG life ahead of it and if so, Id bet many more colelctible releases for years to come. ..... hopefully

Saw the movie last night (there is a thread about it in the General forum).

You guys will not be disappointed.

:chew

IrishJedi said:
Saw the movie last night (there is a thread about it in the General forum).

You guys will not be disappointed.

:chew

I AM SOOOOOO FILLED WITH ENVY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!

IrishJedi said:
Jen, have you seen the "I Love Spartan Boys" womens shirts? ;)
No I have not...do you have a link?? Though I would prefer one that says "I Love Spartan MEN!"

I'm surprised there aren't any on eBay yet. These were promo shirts.

They're white in the Babydoll (ie. real small) style with the red 300 logo on one sleeve and in the same font style "I Love Spartan Boys" on the front (except the heart sign is used for "love"). It's cute. :p

There are also 300 promo condoms (yes, condoms) that say something like "Spartans are better than Trojans". :lol

And the hats are cool, too. Black with red 300 logo on front and a white Immortal mask on the back.

No doubt lots of this stuff will flock eBay soon.

IrishJedi said:
There are also 300 promo condoms (yes, condoms) that say something like "Spartans are better than Trojans". :lol

No doubt lots of this stuff will flock eBay soon.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Now THESE I just might have to get!!!

Back