3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics. In retrospect I wish I backed this. Guess I'll just have to make up for it by going all in on TVC BOBF. :rock

:chase
Thanx! Will try to do a few more when Grogu gets here with the landing gear. I wonder tho if eventually Mando will get a new Crest and Hasbro will re-release with upgrades, and everyone will get mad. :lol
Or a so-called "anniversary edition".

So HT has no excuse other than laziness? If Hasbro can give us a sculpt then there’s no reason HT cant surely.

F1C879D1-BE52-4D41-A719-C13192465E75.jpeg

Well, I'm probably not going to be pre order koska, axe, and miggs. Does target charge immediately, or when they ship? I'm going to have to pray to the collecting gods that I find them at retail.

Well, I'm probably not going to be pre order koska, axe, and miggs. Does target charge immediately, or when they ship? I'm going to have to pray to the collecting gods that I find them at retail.
They’ll charge you immediately as a pre-auth and then drop the hold only to auth it again the next week. And the next. And the next and so on until it ships. Only a slight exaggeration but it honestly would be better if they just charged upfront.

Thanks Buttmunch. That just isn't worth it to me. Between that and an overall crappy online target experience, I'll just roll the dice and what will be, will be. At least I have the Razor Crest to keep me happy for a while. :)

It's one of those rare occurrences where living overseas is a blessing. Likely gonna be able to score these at a local etailer.

Who plays with these anymore? Is the market strictly collectors now?
LOL no-one gets near my Razor Crest. No one.:thwak

Yeah well I'd run from these 3.75 they're like crack.:lol
One Razor Crest and 2 figs later, I'm racking up the Navarro gang AND ordered the Navarro cantina:monkey3. Not like I didn't have a few BS Mando and Hot Toys already. Collectors be crazy.

Anyway, *just a few more!!!!* And also, let's try some of these LED balloon lights dropped into the cockpit of the Crest at some point, to give it that blinking light console space glow. Sort of. Seems like useful thing for a quick fix or photos without wrecking my RC.

Always liked Sanz's work as the Mithrol👍 and nice fig with some useful accessories. I figure one day Mando v1 will be hard to get, so needed him too.:monkey3
Hasbro_vintage_mando+ltballs.jpg

Jezuz, its still going. I wonder if there's any value whatsoever to my ridiculous collection of POTF figures from the 90's? I think I have just about everything (figure-wise) from 1995 to about 2000.

So looking at the most current Jabba sculpt, it got me thinking, how would people feel if the articulation was reduced to just the arms and the swivel at his "mid-section" were taken out?

Given that Jabba himself doesn't move, I just feel like it would be better to get a cleaner sculpt with nice paint apps to compliment the throne diorama, if we get a new Jabba aimed to pair with it.

Well I just packed up and shipped my Razor Crest back to Hasbro. One of the engine blast covers wasn't screwed in, I have no idea how or why they would pack it like that. I asked if they could replace the engine but they wanted me to send the entire thing back. I just hope this means they're giving me an entire new one.

Well I just packed up and shipped my Razor Crest back to Hasbro. One of the engine blast covers wasn't screwed in, I have no idea how or why they would pack it like that. I asked if they could replace the engine but they wanted me to send the entire thing back. I just hope this means they're giving me an entire new one.
This Hasbro returns department staff member will just fix it for you.
273ff74cf732088bd2d8d9a0817e62e7.jpg

The Razor Crest is an incredible collectible, I'm in awe of this ship it's huge & heavy!
The details by Haslab have not been overlooked it's a stunning display piece.
I'm absolutely knackered and content at the same time discovering all the features and extras that accompany the Crest. Packaging was perfect too.
IMG_20220216_230149.jpg
IMG_20220216_230105.jpg
IMG_20220216_225023.jpg
IMG_20220216_225102.jpg
IMG_20220216_225154.jpg

This Hasbro returns department staff member will just fix it for you.
View attachment 562950

Haha, I'm hoping not. I got the Crest shipped from Chino, CA, about an hour and a half north of where I'm at. I had to ship it back to Rhode Island where Hasbro Corporate is. I'm assuming/hoping I'll just get another new one. They said they didn't have any engines to swap out, I'm guessing I'm among the first people to contact them about a QC issue since I got it fast last week and contacted them right away.

The Razor Crest is an incredible collectible, I'm in awe of this ship it's huge & heavy!
The details by Haslab have not been overlooked it's a stunning display piece.
I'm absolutely knackered and content at the same time discovering all the features and extras that accompany the Crest. Packaging was perfect too.

Great pics pretty much how I feel - just a kind of awe. Sort of like owning the original model by ILM, maybe. Staggering detail.
Sorry that dukefett had an issue - sux. I've spent time just staring at mine lol. Beautiful display piece!

I passed on the Razor Crest and f*****g regret it. lol. Would have been just shy of $400 shipped......ebay is double that. Sigh. Congrats to all those that got it. I hate you. lol (not really).

I am sure it'll be a future Target exclusive in the next 5 years, minus any extras of course. By then, TVC figures will be $25 each (at the current rate of inflation) and vehicles will be $750 min.

That said, still love TVC. Hasbro has done me a favor with the B.S. line and all the - well - B.S. with it. Every other release is a lazy repaint or re-release. I just said F it for the 6" line. Does not impress. When they do release an all new TVC, I get the WOW factor more. Probably just nostalgic for the scale given I'm an original collector. (and now ancient - get off my darn lawn!!!!)

Just looked at Target.com - Miggs still avail
https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-...-morak-action-figure/-/A-83351668#lnk=sametab
As a bald guy myself, that is one good looking figure! I love how Hasbro puts in zero effort sometime. He didn't have the red piece. Hasbro, just remove the paint, ya lazy bastards!

Last edited:
Back