3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder where those leaked pictures from awhile back with the blue guns came from? I'm glad they didn't screw up the final product as was feared.

TVC-Razorcrest 4__scaled_600.jpg

I would agree that a Sarlacc is long over due. Between the Barge, Skiffs, and now Slave 1’s encounter, it should be up there on Hasbro’s list. Throw in a Boba or
Two (acid slime covered and/or sandy) from TBoBF as the pack in figure to tie it into the new media. Have a removable beak mouth, poseable tentacles, maybe an optional interior chamber for in-the-belly display with a Stormtrooper imbedded in the walls. It may not be something retailers jump for but it could be a pulse or fan channel exclusive surely.

In the recent follow ups to this week’s live stream they really seemed to emphasize that playsets work best when they complete scenes and bring multiple characters together. The Sarlacc does both. If you have the barge and the skiffs it’s the literal gaping hole in that set up. The reappearance in the ‘new media’ really helps its cause too. Like the palace it can double dip for OT and new media fans so that broadens the appeal for more collectors. With an exclusive Boba Fett pack in figure, it can’t fail. Sandy could be used by OT fans having him rolling in. Acid slime for those wanting him jet packing out dramatically.

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the show at all, but it’s good that this does work very well as the ROTJ throne room as well. Excellent for folks who have Jabba and his accessories, though I do think those are coming separately as well.

I am also impressed that they made something new this substantial that’s not a HasLab crowdfunding campaign.

It is a long wait, but at least you have plenty of time to think about it. You could always just get an order in and cancel if you decide against it.

After mulling it over I decided that I would be a horse's arse not to pick this up. It's exactly the sort of thing Hasbro should be making and I want to support it despite the Fett show being a complete disaster. The failure of the show is not Hasbro's fault and I love that it comes with fat Bib to display it as seen in The Mandalorian outtake. I'm hopeful that Hasbro will see the potential in making an accurate interchangeable Jabba set. I still have the old Target exclusive Rancor unopened and buried away in storage that will go nicely with this too. Order placed.

star-wars-legacy-collection-jabbas_1_3ddbf93cef16fe52f12627d6992a1c0f.jpg

I'm actually considering ordering a second throne room to keep boxed. As others have said we don't know how often they'll dare to make something this awesome and 18 months is plenty of time to budget.

I'm actually considering ordering a second throne room to keep boxed. As others have said we don't know how often they'll dare to make something this awesome and 18 months is plenty of time to budget.

Not a bad idea. I wonder if the preorder window will be open until it ships?

For my part, wondering what channels it will ba available from for Hasbro Pulse less territories. Zavvi might be the best place though they could offer it to local etailers as well.

I too await my options on this. But honest to god if they ***kblock me on this throne room as they did with the Sailbarge I think it really will be time for me to throw (*most of) my 3.75'' back in the attic and give up on the scale.

* the Galaxy's Edge Falcon is a keeper no matter what.

I too await my options on this. But honest to god if they ***kblock me on this throne room as they did with the Sailbarge I think it really will be time for me to throw (*most of) my 3.75'' back in the attic and give up on the scale.

* the Galaxy's Edge Falcon is a keeper no matter what.
I've pre-ordered the Throne Room from UK Pulse, and got the Emperor's Throne Room too which got here in two days! Most impressive.

I think the Galaxy's Edge Falcon is my most favourite thing ever. Although it did start me on the dark path of being hopelessly addicted to collecting The Vintage Collection.

I've pre-ordered the Throne Room from UK Pulse, and got the Emperor's Throne Room too which got here in two days! Most impressive.

I think the Galaxy's Edge Falcon is my most favourite thing ever. Although it did start me on the dark path of being hopelessly addicted to collecting The Vintage Collection.
Haha well I wasn't gonna do ANY 3.75 but picked up the Mando AT-ST when it was on sale "because it looked cool" except I still haven't modded it so it can actually stand - horrible design. :pfft:
Nevertheless. It IS really cool.
So then I HAD to have the Razor Crest (it's iconic! Luv that ship!:monkey3) so way back I had to have a Cara to add ("just a few figs") so when the Cara debacle broke, got a carbonized group off the 'bay. Well, now, I can't open those....:banghead

So I got another Cara with mildly damaged packaging to go with, and now IG and Kuiil should arrive today.
A Grogu is on order along with some Jawas, because omg can't open the Grogu and Jawa that came with the Crest.:banghead

This hobby sux it's like crack.:lol

I wonder how many of the Grogu and Elder Jawa figures will actually get opened, probably about 2% of them. It's going to be hilariously ironic in 15 years when the retail versions are harder to find unopened on card than the Razor Crest figures.

That being said, I'm doing what everyone else is doing :lol

I wonder how many of the Grogu and Elder Jawa figures will actually get opened, probably about 2% of them. It's going to be hilariously ironic in 15 years when the retail versions are harder to find unopened on card than the Razor Crest figures.

That being said, I'm doing what everyone else is doing :lol
D@mmit wish you hadn't said that - I've got 3 Jawas on order :lol

Well tho, gotta remind myself from HTs to the Hasbro figs etc. - my thing has been *&^% it, bought 'em for ME and not as an investment. The only real limited edition stuff I have are 1/4 Iron Studios pieces. Maybe a few WETA pieces.

And who knows in 10 years if anyone will care or not. I do save the packaging but usually that's as far as it goes with the Hasbro figs for me. Even that may end up recycled at some point. I'll keep a few of the 3.75 pristine but for me gonna get any figs for fun, most of the time. More power to "true" collectors who keep everything mint condition but not a bus I feel like getting on.

D@mmit wish you hadn't said that - I've got 3 Jawas on order :lol

Well tho, gotta remind myself from HTs to the Hasbro figs etc. - my thing has been *&^% it, bought 'em for ME and not as an investment. The only real limited edition stuff I have are 1/4 Iron Studios pieces. Maybe a few WETA pieces.

And who knows in 10 years if anyone will care or not. I do save the packaging but usually that's as far as it goes with the Hasbro figs for me. Even that may end up recycled at some point. I'll keep a few of the 3.75 pristine but for me gonna get any figs for fun, most of the time. More power to "true" collectors who keep everything mint condition but not a bus I feel like getting on.

Haha I'm not giving advice here I'm just thinking out loud. I bought a ton of TVC Jawas and two each of the other Mandalorian figures. I have been hunting the figures related to the Sail Barge for awhile now and many are expensive and not easy to find. Not making that mistake again.

Haha I'm not giving advice here I'm just thinking out loud. I bought a ton of TVC Jawas and two each of the other Mandalorian figures. I have been hunting the figures related to the Sail Barge for awhile now and many are expensive and not easy to find. Not making that mistake again.
Hear that - these figs are addictive tho "just one more" :lol . Black series is just as bad $$$$

So, finally had some time to unbox the new Crest. Overall, IMO very impressive in its detailing. No purchase regrets at all.
Have a few nits like I wish the cockpit door opened, and like everyone wish this had light ups tho lightups tend to be a pain in the *&^.
I might pick up some LED ball lights just to drop in the cockpit and elsewhere for when I want to see things glow. Personally I would have had less pieces that come off and focused more on a light feature. But every bit of this is detailed. Basic paint but I like the washes they used, and the ship has a nice sheen. Feels sturdy a lot of assembly using metal screws.
Waiting on Grogu - just some quick unboxing shots....

rc1.jpg

rc2.jpg

rc3.jpg

rc5.jpg

Took a good while to load the weapons locker - a shame all those weapons got blown up.:crying Definitely need forceps and patience.
Beautiful piece but yah gotta have room for it.
If you've seen a good vid of this - better than I can do - yeah, it looks like that. I really like that the stand give a slight tilt.
Overall :love:love:love. Like most probably I'll keep the included Grogu and Jawa on cards, boxed away. :monkey3
Awesomeness having this in hand.

Back