3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get that for sure...if they let me.

Just ordered the Skiff Guard 3 pack on BBTS. 2 repacks and Vedain, the Skiff pilot that Lando fights I think.

Looking at these pics and the news of retro figs I've decided to get BACK into collecting the 3.75 " line...too cool to pass up!

I just ordered the 3 pack too. Skiff guards/Jabba's palace will get me everytime.

Desert Skiff looks like a new mould, too bad it sold out already.

I just ordered the 3 pack too. Skiff guards/Jabba's palace will get me everytime.

Desert Skiff looks like a new mould, too bad it sold out already.

Yeah, I don't get the skiff ordering thing at all - it's available for that tiny window and that's it?

Pretty disappointed with the retro 3 3/4" line - you'd think that would have been a great opportunity to deliver on all the characters people wanted in the vintage line back then but didn't get - they did Tarkin which is awesome but what about figs like Sandtrooper, Han stormtrooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, removable helmet Luke X, Cantina band member, Garindan etc., even some fun ones like human Jabba? Imagine how well a faux-vintage Leia slave would sell.

Instead we get many of the same ol' figs that were re-made back in the 90's for that four pack on cards that have been remade with TVC.

Sold out already on the skiff WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is it'll be back with a pack-in fig or two.

Amazing news regarding the Sail Barge being released internationally. So excited that I went to BBTS and preordered the new skiff guard 3 pack and a couple of gamorrean guards. Just hope the skiff becomes available again somewhere else.

Loving TVC RO ST and young Lando! :rock

Dzjso5YXgAAiP3T.jpg

DzjsptTWwAANeIo.jpg

I will be buying as many of that stormy that I can!

Dorkside had the skiff too.

And this Dorkside toys store - anyone use them, how are they?

Yes many times. Got allocated once but all other orders ($1000+) were good.

Last edited:
Damn.:gah:

Looks like its back to Hasbro 4" for me.:lol

Barge, the whole damn lot.:yess::(

Looks like a whole lot of cool stuff coming out. I'm jealous of you folks that still have all your old vintage stuff. I'm way too committed to 1/6 now to start again and going for the Sideshow Jabba killed any grand plans I had for getting my hands on the new sail barge. Really cool to see this stuff being made though.

Disappointed to hear that the Retro Collection is exclusive to Target. I hope Hasbro can keep the shipments coming.

Disappointed to hear that the Retro Collection is exclusive to Target. I hope Hasbro can keep the shipments coming.

Same here. It's always discouraging to see online orders selling out in hours. Closest store is 50 miles away. Hasbro and their ****ing exclusives really get me annoyed. Biggest line of the year for them, and they make it exclusive to Target. NICE...

that new stormie does look amazing - glad to see they are reusing the best stormie helmet in that scale ever. Looks good, very good

Last edited:
The only Star Wars stuff I'm interested in anymore is typically an exclusive of some sort so there's always a tension about whether or not I'll be able to get it.

Same here. It's always discouraging to see online orders selling out in hours. Closest store is 50 miles away. Hasbro and their ****ing exclusives really get me annoyed. Biggest line of the year for them, and they make it exclusive to Target. NICE...

that new stormie does look amazing - glad to see they are reusing the best stormie helmet in that scale ever. Looks good, very good

Exactly, that 3 3/4 bucket is incredible, one of the best stormy buckets out there. Ive bern scooping up all the 5poa rogue one and galaxy of adventures stornies that I can find because of that sculpt. The armor scuplt and shine is quite nice too!

Really pretty much everything theyve shown looks amazing.

Exactly, that 3 3/4 bucket is incredible, one of the best stormy buckets out there. Ive bern scooping up all the 5poa rogue one and galaxy of adventures stornies that I can find because of that sculpt. The armor scuplt and shine is quite nice too!

Really pretty much everything theyve shown looks amazing.

Agreed. Dorkside (and others?) did a case of just battle droids, so hopefully this will be available by the case.

Wait, please tell me this guy is not a Target exclusive too?

I'll very quickly lose interest in the Retro line if they star having serious distribution issues in the UK. At least with these six it was a straightforward pickup.

Back