3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to assume these will very clearly be stamped 2019 so clearly not vintage (I’m not sure what kind of mould changes or inaccuracies there will no too) but I’m hoping they do every single figure including blue Snaggletooth. I’ve had no interest in 3.75” since I sold my originals but for £10 each I’m in for the whole lot of these. I just hope they see it through.

hmm not exactly what I was expecting. Was kinda hoping more for an expansion on the vintage line (IE: different characters in the vintage style). Not really digging the the faux weathering and big “retro” stickers on the cards also. But im a sucker and Im sure I’ll buy all of these lol

White minty Kenner Stormtroopers at $9.99 a pop!? Bring 'em on!!! :rock

Hell yeah!

In for the whole line, whether they stop after the first 12 or go all the way to Droids! :rock :rock

Only $40 for the skiff is surprising - went ahead and preordered both. I'm concerned they haven't revealed the measurements yet though.

I guess they announced the Barge will be available in other places too? Yakface has an article about it

Wow, awesome news (Sailbarge coming to UK and AUS in march). Not so much for my wallet though.

And this Dorkside toys store - anyone use them, how are they?

6B6D2376-6A6D-45DE-BBEB-C95DC5F14C14.jpeg

Looks like the retro line might have a few surprises

Wow, awesome news (Sailbarge coming to UK and AUS in march). Not so much for my wallet though.

And this Dorkside toys store - anyone use them, how are they?

Ive preordered from Dark Side Toys in the U.K. and they’re doing a 10% deposit preorder on them.

I’ve got a horrible feeling they’re printed on. They’re in the exact same spot on every card. Maybe these are sample card backs as they’re not released until May... so they were printed on these. I just hope that if they do have figures like Tarkin they’re accessible and not just stupid promo things or only available in one store in the US as an exclusive.

Back