3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's not confusing and stupid at all!

It's just like they did in the old days. Greedo/Hoth Luke were part of the ROTJ kenner line when they wanted to rerelease those figures, etc. But yeah, it should have been part of the new Vintage Collection line. It's possible they'll do that still and repackage the Luke with the bloodied face.

wampa---jumbo-vintage-kenner-actionfigur---star-wars-55-cm_GG80366_4_1.jpg

Now that's not confusing and stupid at all!

That's not even the worst part.

It's part of the SOLO wave (which requires Force Link II), but it uses TLJ's white/red style guide with Rey on it, and advertises other SOLO toys on the back. :lol

FL2_leia.jpg

FL2_moloch.jpg

FL2_kyloren.jpg

FL2_snoke.jpg

FL2_leia_loose.jpg

FL2_moloch_loose.jpg

FL2_snoke_loose.jpg

FL2_kyloren_loose.jpg

I know 5poa isn't great, but I really like the sculpt for that Leia. I may get two and use the second head for another Leia.

So, somehow, BBTS is getting a bunch of original Kenner Salacious Crumbs and hookah pipes.

Hookah Pipe and Collar

View attachment 403979

Salacious Crumb

View attachment 403980

They're $5.99 a piece. I went ahead and ordered the hookah pipe set since I don't think they're including one with the sail barge.

Aren’t these for the gentle giant jumbo figures??? So way to big for 3.75”

Never mind I just looked through the description, that’s what I get for jumping to conclusions!!

I wonder where these came from?

Is there anything known about the next Vintage Collection wave? I mean the wave after the one just released. Release date/speculations/anything at all? I’m just super pumped TVC is back.

I think it’s more Disney stuff (SOLO, RO, Doctor Aphra, Walmart exclusive Island Journey Rey, etc). The skiff crew isn’t coming until 2019.

Found Jyn Erso, Snoke, and First Order Stormtrooper from the new wave of Vintage Collection figures at Wal-Mart, already on clearance for $12.97 each. There was almost no new Solo figures at the local Wal-Mart though.

Found Jyn Erso, Snoke, and First Order Stormtrooper from the new wave of Vintage Collection figures at Wal-Mart, already on clearance for $12.97 each. There was almost no new Solo figures at the local Wal-Mart though.

sounds like a typical Walmart shopping experience.

People charging upwards of $20 for these 5 POA figures are taking advantage of the non-stocking-issue of these Targets and Walmarts that are on their own schedules. Anyone out there still into the 3 3/4" lines DON'T PAY THESE PRICES. Just ridiculous.

To me, those 5 POA are not even worth Hasbro's suggested retail price. SA only for me and even then, i'm not spending that much for them.

My barge booklet just arrived. It has some nice BTS stuff for the original prop, but there's nothing new about the toy.

It'll be a nice coffee table book to place next to the Sail Barge. I lol'd at "We really do care!" written on the back.

I was considering returning to the vintage line until I saw these at my local WALMART $17.95 CAN! No thank you!! High prices from 3.75" to 12" have skyrocketed so high collecting is just not fun anymore!! IMG_3700.jpg

Slowly getting back into 3.75 collecting with the Sail Barge, but I'll only be getting the few skiff guards and Jabbas Palace goons I missed out on when I stopped 3.75 collecting in 2010. Fortunately I have most of the rarer ones, but trying to pick up some like the VC Gamorrean Guard. Prices on ebay for some of these guys are insane. Hopefully Hasbro will give us more Jabbas palace aliens in the future now that the barge campaign has been a success.

Back