3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I feel like that flight stand should have been included by default :dunno.
Don't really care about a Jawa.

That stand makes a big difference. Elevates it from a toy to a collectible.

Presentation is everything to make it look like something for an adult instead of a toy for a kid that a manchild (or womanchild) purchased for themselves... :yess:

Would love to get this, but it has no place in my collection. I stopped buying the little figures years ago once my son no longer played with his action figures. Accept for the occasional release of certain figures (Vader, and updated Stormtroopers) which I keep carded.

No light kit is a bit of a bummer. Would have jumped on this instantly had it been a light kit for one of the goals.

No light kit is a bit of a bummer. Would have jumped on this instantly had it been a light kit for one of the goals.

The lighting and effects were the only thing I really loved about the recent 3.75" Millenium Falcon. That is a bit of a bummer. Love that stand though. As others said, it does really elevate this as a collectible.

Master Yoda

TdGVCCV.jpg

I'm not sure 17k is realistic but I hope it happens. Both the new unlocks are nice additions if we can get there.

I've got a question hopefully you guys can answer - I bought a Trinto Duaba/Dice Ibegon set on eBay for a cheap BIN. Trinto looks okay in the photos, but the Dice is cast in a pale purple with very minimal brown dry brushing. Are there bootlegs of the 3.75" Hasbro figures? A cursory google search only turned up The Black Series bootlegs. Thanks.

I'm not sure actually. Do you have any pics of him? Did you buy him new? I haven't heard of there being any bootlegs of those two figures - maybe you just got a bad one that slipped through quality checkers?

Here's what he should look like.

bd37_trinto_duaba_18.jpg

Also, Bossk's Bounty just got his Mandalorian and Baby Yoda set! Some people in the UK are getting theirs, him included.

It looks FANTASTIC.

Hands-down has to be the best 3.75" Star Wars figure Hasbro has done to date. The unhelmeted head looks soooo much better than what they initially showed.

GGcwJrj.jpg

kTNUhcv.jpg

OdHVs9U.jpg

And a size comparison with the Black Series Baby Yoda:

HsGjzSS.jpg

That set looks fantastic! Now we need Cobb Vanth to go with that ice cream maker. And some more Jawas and Tusken Raiders. And a giant dragon head;)

Thanks for the reply, captain. I haven't received the figures yet, so the eBay auction's pictures are the only ones I have.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/324356144359

The same seller has (had) this Wioslea up that looks even more poorly painted/off.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/324356131574

Looks like a poorly painted, low grade plastic bootleg, right? But it's a US seller and it seems so unlikely that they wouldn't surface until now.

Just struck me as really odd and not just a result of camera flash or bad exposure/colo saturation.

I still think it'll hit 17K but if not, no big deal to me. I definitely wouldn't mind the Jawa, but I'm glad Haslab put the stand unlock first.
I'm not sure if the totals are up to date with retail orders or if most retailers put in their orders towards the end.

Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

I have doubts about 17k honestly.

There will very likely be a huge push at the end, we'll see if it's enough. Let's not forget that if Hasbro hadn't cheated, the goal for the stand and Jawa should be 14k and 16k respectively.

I’m waffling whether I want us to hit that Jawa because they certainly would release him at some point if not unlocked. I don’t like them including exclusive items in these Haslabs figures. I never opened that Yakface from the barge but at least that was just a generic cup. I NEED that egg so he’ll be getting opened for sure.

The stand is the only chance for that so I’m glad it’s first.

Back