3-5 Days until Luke & Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
Man, maybe next time I will wait until it sells out and join the waitlist. Seems like they get theirs first. :monkey2

This proves that it's not true that they process cards in the order that orders were received. How can a waitlister get theirs processed and shipped before someone who bought it before it sold out?

Pretty frustrating.

Kit,
I ordered mine right away. i did not get on the wait list. When you get your order seems to be just random chance. :confused:

boba flint said:
Kit,
I ordered mine right away. i did not get on the wait list. When you get your order seems to be just random chance. :confused:

Yeah, it seems to be. I am just frustrated because the SW PF line is by far my favorite. I am actually about to redo how my SW PF's are displayed. I found the stands I want for them and I know how I want to display them. I still need to order 3 more acrylic cases in time, but it will be sweet ( I think ) when done.

KitFisto said:
Yeah, it seems to be. I am just frustrated because the SW PF line is by far my favorite.

I'm the same way!!! It's just extra frustrating when the few times they happen to ship in random priority happen to be the Star Wars PFs that happen to be the favorite of a few of us around here. It's naturally the ones we are most excited to get that experience a delay!

I am still waiting to hear back on what's going to happen with my Luke & Yoda PF.

KitFisto said:
SCHWING!!!!!!!

Mine should be leaving the warehouse tomorrow.

Well at least you can stop stressing out about it. I really wish I was getting mine tomorrow. I hate having to wait for a weekend.

Best of luck sorting yours out Tom.

Yeah, I am excited!

I ordered a 12X12X22 acrylic case for him too. I have been putting off the Vader and Ben case because that's gonna be an expensive one due to the size. I will wait until I have the funds for it. No credit card for that!

KitFisto said:
Yeah, I am excited!

I ordered a 12X12X22 acrylic case for him too. I have been putting off the Vader and Ben case because that's gonna be an expensive one due to the size. I will wait until I have the funds for it. No credit card for that!

Are you going to have Vader and Ben posed towards each other?

I love being able to switch between poses. I imagine you won't have that option once you get your case.

Darth Loki said:
Are you going to have Vader and Ben posed towards each other?

I love being able to switch between poses. I imagine you won't have that option once you get your case.

I am going to get a case large enough to pose them facing each other or facing forward.

100_0192.jpg

100_0198.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about! Yeah!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

KitFisto said:
I am going to get a case large enough to pose them facing each other or facing forward.

Smart idea.

Great pics Khev! I really can't wait for this thing. I wonder if I can freeze myself until Monday?

Darth Loki said:
I wonder if I can freeze myself until Monday?
Didn't you already learn that freesing yourself doesn't work good waiting for Wii?:lol

Just got off the phone with Sideshow and it looks like my billing SNAFU has been sorted out.

Hooray!! Three cheers for Sideshow and my free PF!!!

tomandshell said:
Just got off the phone with Sideshow and it looks like my billing SNAFU has been sorted out.

Hooray!! Three cheers for Sideshow and my free PF!!!
Wait you were complaining about a Free PF not getting to you?

Now I don't fell so bad.:monkey3

The ill Jedi, I think it's from Ikea cause it looks just like mine.. But it's a retired item and they don't sell it anymore.

geto10 said:
The ill Jedi, I think it's from Ikea cause it looks just like mine.. But it's a retired item and they don't sell it anymore.

Dammit!!

Is that the Docent? 'Cause I found out about that thing too late, I went looking for it at Ikea a couple of months ago and didn't see it there.

The ill Jedi said:
Hey Khev, what kind of display case do you have and where did you get it? If you don't mind me asking. That setup looks great!
Sorry guys, I was just posting the pics from the links provided by boba flint. Ask him! I was just excited that Luke and Yoda is finally looking a LOT better in the more recent photos. Can't wait for mine to arrive now! :rock

Back