3-5 Days until Luke & Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
They have to make 3 attempts first, then the item will be held at the facility for anywhere between 7-10 days then they ship it back to shipper.

You can also sign the note and have it left at your house. If he is not your normal driver I would call and complian about him calling and yelling at you.

Yea, I was shocked that I was being yelled at. It was one of those moments where you are sho shocked by something, that you can't speak. I'll just drive to the facility and just pick it up. Don't want to hassel with that evil driver

congerking said:
Yea, I was shocked that I was being yelled at. It was one of those moments where you are sho shocked by something, that you can't speak. I'll just drive to the facility and just pick it up. Don't want to hassel with that evil driver

That's absurd. Maybe your driver is a leftover temp from the holidays. I've never met a FedEx or UPS driver that was anything less than an absolute professional. On the other hand, typically the distribution center guys that load and unload cargo could care less.

-theropod

tomandshell said:
Thing is--I would want Luke centered in the middle of the case, and not shoved to the side to make room for the helmet. So if I get a case I will need to have it big enough to leave room for the helmet on both sides, so Luke can be centered under the cover. I hope that made sense...

I won't be displaying the helmet with Luke. In fact it might not even be displayed in the same city. The helmet will probably be on my desk at work. The exclusive on this piece was a must have for me, but I immediately knew I didn't want the two displayed together.
-theropod

Darth Loki said:
Great pics Khev! I really can't wait for this thing. I wonder if I can freeze myself until Monday?

geto10 said:
Great pictures Khev! :D

The ill Jedi said:
Hey Khev, what kind of display case do you have and where did you get it? If you don't mind me asking. That setup looks great!

Hey! Why is Khev getting all the credit. Those are my pictures.

boba flint said:
Hey! Why is Khev getting all the credit. Those are my pictures.

Great pics Boba Flint! Now I really can't wait for this to arrive on Monday :D

Just got home and Luke/Yoda were waiting for me. It's just amazing, I even like the vader helmet/luke head exc. piece. Can't wait for all you guys to get it.

RoboDad said:
Here's mine:

dagobah1.jpg

odd that luke got mud on his boots from the ankle down but not above the ankle.

mine will be here tomorrow....gotta make sure I get up by 9 just in case.

Mini-Rock said:
Congrats Conger. Glad it all worked out.

Great pix Robo! :chew

Thanks, glad I wasn't home when it was dropped off. Would have had some words, but I'm just happy I got my luke/yoda.

Robo, nice pics.

First that actually looked good and you nailed the pose.

just received and opened mine. i like it. i was thinking about returning it based on most of the pics but it does look better in person. with the base it seems to be more "3-d" that the other SW pf's....kinda sticks out.

Can't wait mutch longer my Luke & Yoda Exclusive !

Is somebody knows when the shipping process will begin for Europe ?

Thank you so mutch for the pictures and comments.

Please guys post more pics as you get the Figure. THANX
Can't wait to get it... well I still have to wait as I'm in the EU, my invoice is dated 15 of this month so I expect the figure to reach the EU warehouse in the next 10 days, so I should get my Luke & Yoda ex PF soon.

Back