3-5 Days until Luke & Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Really nice pics, Robo. What do you think of it?
I like it a lot. It did take a while to duplicate the prototype pose, but once I did there were no long arm issues, and the dynamic between the characters looks believable. And the details in both the sculpt and costuming are absolutely amazing.

There is a slight amount of the now ever-present lazy eye on both, but when they are posed you don't notice it at all.

mfoga said:
Wait you were complaining about a Free PF not getting to you?

Now I don't fell so bad.:monkey3

Mostly I was freaking out because my gift certificate was cancelled and the whole amount was going to be charged to my checking account. But that has been resolved and now I am happy.

:peace

RoboDad said:
I like it a lot. It did take a while to duplicate the prototype pose, but once I did there were no long arm issues, and the dynamic between the characters looks believable. And the details in both the sculpt and costuming are absolutely amazing.

There is a slight amount of the now ever-present lazy eye on both, but when they are posed you don't notice it at all.
Glad you like it, I know you were worried after seeing my first pictures, but know you know that you can't just throw the thing together like I did at first.

Can someone who has got him now please measure him and let me know the height of him and how big I will need to get the base made to fit the statue and the exclusive.

jason2885 said:
Can someone who has got him now please measure him and let me know the height of him and how big I will need to get the base made to fit the statue and the exclusive.
Its is right around 18" tall on about an 10" round base. The Vader mask is about 4" round. Does that help?

It looks fantastic! And not to be critical, but the first impression I had upon seeing Luke's face was that he looks remarkably like Betty Boop! The big eyes, the bright lips--I laughed. But it's not something that distracts from the piece at all; it really is a work of art!

Yep it does that means that I need at least 18" on the diagonal of space that means I need to have at least 16X16X20 then I think. Is there any way yould like set the helmet next to Luke & Yoda and measure the distance so that the statue and the helmet will fit in a case.

With the bases touching its about 14" across. I think 16 x 16 will be fine and give you some options so the helmet is not right on top of the base for Luke.

Thing is--I would want Luke centered in the middle of the case, and not shoved to the side to make room for the helmet. So if I get a case I will need to have it big enough to leave room for the helmet on both sides, so Luke can be centered under the cover. I hope that made sense...

Thats what I am trying to figure out. I am making a drawing in Visio right now trying to figure out the measurements.

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Thing is--I would want Luke centered in the middle of the case, and not shoved to the side to make room for the helmet. So if I get a case I will need to have it big enough to leave room for the helmet on both sides, so Luke can be centered under the cover. I hope that made sense...
With both being round its easy to do that no matter how you position the helmet its 14" across.

jason2885 said:
I figured it out using Visio and 14X14X20 will work well. I can get one for $100.
are you putting the helmet in the corner? If not thats cutting it kinda close.

Question to you all. Mine was attempted to be delivered yesterday, I forgot to check the back door and apparently the guy left a note. He attempted to drop it off today, but it has to be signed for and the guy called me up on my sell phone yelling at me asking me why I wasn't at home and if somebody was going to be home tomorrow from Noon-2:00pm. He then said that this was the last time he was going to attempt to deliver it. seeing as though everybody at my house works during that time, nobody will be home. Will he then leave the package at the nearest warehouse and I will have to go and pick it up?

Find a way to be home. Then, when the guy shows up and gives you your package, tie that punk in a knot. It's win win. You get your collectible, and you teach that b**ch a lesson for yelling at you on the phone.

congerking said:
Question to you all. Mine was attempted to be delivered yesterday, I forgot to check the back door and apparently the guy left a note. He attempted to drop it off today, but it has to be signed for and the guy called me up on my sell phone yelling at me asking me why I wasn't at home and if somebody was going to be home tomorrow from Noon-2:00pm. He then said that this was the last time he was going to attempt to deliver it. seeing as though everybody at my house works during that time, nobody will be home. Will he then leave the package at the nearest warehouse and I will have to go and pick it up?

Aside from Mini's advice, which was quite sage in its own right. Yes, they will likely not send it back to SS, but make you pick it up.

:lecture

congerking said:
They have to make 3 attempts first, then the item will be held at the facility for anywhere between 7-10 days then they ship it back to shipper.

You can also sign the note and have it left at your house. If he is not your normal driver I would call and complian about him calling and yelling at you.

Back