3-5 Days till Crumb and Friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... still "order placed", no sign of shipping...and my pre-auth has been floating there since Friday.

What happened? I usually get these things pretty quickly living in CA. Oh well, at least we got some great pictures to hold me over.

Damnit, just payed closer attention to my shipping notice and it seems my Crumb pack has been sent to my old mailing address?!? Not sure what happened since my current address is the only one on my account :eek:

Guess I get to call CS today...

King Darkness said:
F**k UPS and their used tracking numbers. Crumb was delivered to Texas in 2005:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

This is starting to get f**kin ridiculous!!!!!

Bib, Subject 57 & now Crumb!!!!

Is this gonna become a regular thing now.

Yeah, mine was delivered to Wisconsin in 2005 as well LOL.

Last edited:
My tracking number also states it was delivered in CA in 2005.:confused:
Should have it later today though.

Not really worth it. Plus its the hassel of having to find a box to put it in. I think Im taking Maul back with me... either Maul or Bib not sure yet.

Wor-Gar said:
Weird, right? SS must have so much stuff coming in and out of the warehouse right now they're falling behind on updates.

Who knows, it happened once before with I believe Bespin Han, I'd have to go through all my orders, but I'm not sure he ever changed from Order Placed in my account, my only hope is, if some things are shipping and never saying shipping soon, maybe, Jabba, maybe, he was the first of all things Jabba I ordered and I think I did it right away despite him being inclusive, call me a dreamer, just want that fat b***ard to show up already.

Not sure when mine is coming now... got the shipping problem taken care of (thanks to extra nice CS), but my Friday delivery is a thing of the past.

MaulFan said:
Who knows, it happened once before with I believe Bespin Han, I'd have to go through all my orders, but I'm not sure he ever changed from Order Placed in my account, my only hope is, if some things are shipping and never saying shipping soon, maybe, Jabba, maybe, he was the first of all things Jabba I ordered and I think I did it right away despite him being inclusive, call me a dreamer, just want that fat b***ard to show up already.

My "Arms of Gili" weapons set order from February of 2005 still just says "order placed." And it's listed on the "cancel items" screen. I'm just scared to cancel a two-year-old fulfilled order for fear of creating a time paradox and erasing it from existence.

tomandshell said:
My "Arms of Gili" weapons set order from February of 2005 still just says "order placed." And it's listed on the "cancel items" screen. I'm just scared to cancel a two-year-old fulfilled order for fear of creating a time paradox and erasing it from existence.

This is heavy.....wait, what the hell is a gigawatt.

Got my set today. I must admit they are bigger than I remember them at SDCC! I can only imagine how HUGE Jabba and the Throne are going to be now!

Buttmunch said:
Got my set today. I must admit they are bigger than I remember them at SDCC! I can only imagine how HUGE Jabba and the Throne are going to be now!

Pictures? Must see more. MORE!

I'm supposed to get my set today, but the Quantum view thing seems delayed in updating so I have no idea if it made it on to the truck or not.

Back