3-5 Days till Crumb and Friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
Sculpt and paint look excellent, right out of the film! Bravo SSC!

And love the bendy magnetic tongue, brilliant!

Right Wor-Gar, dharper (or Someone) start an image thread! :lol :D

Last edited:
The pillow is a separate piece that is molded to fit his but. His arms don't have much articulation at all. Pretty much just up and down. I can't take a picture with my other figures because I'm not at home right now.

dharper said:
IM001026.jpg

I got Salacious and friends today. They will really enhance Jabba's throne scene, but until he arrives they are kind of pointless. The creature with the tongue has a magnet a la the mynock.
The sculpt looks great, the paint looks mostly great. Does Crumb have a lazy left eye or is it just the flash?
Could we have another close up pic on his face dharper?

There's some good news, I wasn't too much a fan of the idea of having to have Salacious on the pillow, so it's nice to know he can be removed.

dharper said:
The pillow is a separate piece that is molded to fit his but.

Yes, that's good news. In the event I want to place him at the edge of Jabba's throne... oh wait, am I still getting that? :confused:

And if I do, will it ever end? Will the throne madness spread and spread like a terrible disease, full of little plastic "bubo" critters everywhere? :confused: :D

Crumb's eyes are fine, it was just the flash. He does seem to be looking downward though. But I think it will be fine once he is sitting up on the throne.

I think at some point I'll put crumb on the throne like the 80s Hasbro had to sit, hanging over the edge a little, just to remember the old days when I look at Jabba.

Guess UPS doesn't have a station in Stillwater.

Dr Dead comes tomorrow, and on the 11th First Blood Rambo and the Creatures will be here.

EVILFACE said:
Guess UPS doesn't have a station in Stillwater.

Dr Dead comes tomorrow, and on the 11th First Blood Rambo and the Creatures will be here.

They do... but I guess they like you guys better. But the good Dr. will be here tomorrow as well. And I'm honestly looking forward to him more.

Got my pack today. I'm happy with it, but damn it's such a tease. I want my Jabba and Throne!! Oh and Bubo and what ever else SSC has up their sleeve.

F**k UPS and their used tracking numbers. Crumb was delivered to Texas in 2005:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

This is starting to get f**kin ridiculous!!!!!

Bib, Subject 57 & now Crumb!!!!

Is this gonna become a regular thing now.

My tracking # was messed up too and I got my stuff fine. Still SS should take care of it.

King Darkness said:
F**k UPS and their used tracking numbers. Crumb was delivered to Texas in 2005:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

At least you have a tracking number.:monkey4

Turbo said:
Got my pack today. I'm happy with it, but damn it's such a tease. I want my Jabba and Throne!! Oh and Bubo and what ever else SSC has up their sleeve.

Mine's due on Friday. Looking forward to it.

King Darkness said:

it still shows the progress correctly if you click on it though but my crumb was shipped with the messed up info and it's the 5th in a row like that.

Back