3-5 Days till Crumb and Friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the next 2 months really are gonna be heavy. Still got Frodo and Jabba/Throne coming.

When I ordered Crumb, Jabba, and the throne, Sideshow quoted me a shipping price of about $25.00. Since they're going to ship all of them seperately, does that mean that we're going to end up paying higher shipping on the whole set in the end?

Am I the only one envisioning a finished diorama made up of Sideshow Luke, Bib, Crumb, Jabba, Throne...and the Gentle Giant PG-13 Slave Leia statue?

Gotta find a 1:6 Hasbro Han-in-carbonite block...

jason2885 said:
I would say you are looking at a good $50 bucks by the time Jabba the Throne and creatures ship.

Man. That's lame. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet to have my humungo-jabba.

Boba Ben said:
When I ordered Crumb, Jabba, and the throne, Sideshow quoted me a shipping price of about $25.00. Since they're going to ship all of them seperately, does that mean that we're going to end up paying higher shipping on the whole set in the end?
Most definitely. Didn't Sideshow also say that shipping costs will rise as well a couple of months back?
I got the notice too, I hope I have enough leftover in tomorrow's paycheck.

All the more reason I'm mad they aren't giving SDCC orders the free shipping many of us were told. :monkey4 Jabba and the throne should be free shipping anyway like some of the bigger items are.

It sounds like maybe a handful where told about free shipping on PO items. I've seen as many at least that went say they where not told about it.

Man stop wining about shipping. Try shipping and tax as us in CA do. Or hell look at what our neighbors to the north have to pay.

jason2885 said:
I get charged a good bit for shipping because I get mine double boxed after recieving one of my 12" crushed.

You may want to change that now that they've added the foam to the 12" packing.

I'm getting Jabba and the creature set from another retailer, so I will have to wait a little bit longer. Hopefully, not too long though!

Darth Loki said:
You may want to change that now that they've added the foam to the 12" packing.
I know I was thinking about doing that but I just want to be able to get them mint boxes.

Yes, there's nothing better than a mint box.

ttmint.jpg

Everyone see these yet? I wonder how big the box actually is. It doesn't need to be the same size as the 12".

I was also wondering about the size of that box. Looks like it just has one tray and doesn't open up with magnets like the others. But it still matches nicely!

It has the magnets like the others. You can see the open little flap corner in the pics but it appears to be only a one window box.

Back