2nd Customizer Figure Challenge Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which should be the category for the 2nd Challenge?

• ZOMBIES

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • BARBARIANS

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • SPACE ALIENS

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • APOCALYPTIC CHARACTERS

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • BOUNTY HUNTERS

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • DUOS

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the sound of DEADFEST '07.
It's still the 2nd Custom Challenge, don't want to lose track of that angle, but I think Deadfest names it well. Good call Xander!

And Doctor T, it's now DEADFEST, so I think Undead shoehorns in nicely. Zombies can be smart, or evil characters....or just... dead....so go for it! I think with a Halloween deadline, it will work.

I don't want to litter up the area with sticky threads that aren't pertinent, especially when we will need the image and response threads stickied come time...so I am counting on some member support and posts, even if just some bumps, to keep the development thread afloat.

This one is pretty much done. I will mention the closed poll, and the due date in the first post I do. Keep it going after that guys, and it will stay fresh! :D

Until Halloween! :rock

Oh, and that is the deadline! No week long posting, Just HALLOWEEN! All day!
Responses ad-infinitum....but one day for this one to close. I mean, it's not like we don't have more time to get a figure done and posted then.
That sound Cool? :D

Back