POLL FINISHED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Star Wars custom figure would you like to see??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Art figs star wars project

Is there a plan to match the skin tone on the seamless body?

That was mainly why I first chose the Rebels version over the Clone Wars. It can be done on a paintable body. I have seen people post pictures here of dyed seamless bodies. It never seems like an exact match is made color wise.

i think that s24 phicen body will be fine... the asmus teeen body had those odd shoulder blades..
for the sculpt we want it to be based on the animated series, bur still look real life.. a young rosario crossed my mind too.. but we need to get a consensus...
as of this morning we are at 8 for clone wars version.. 2 more to go!

That was mainly why I first chose the Rebels version over the Clone Wars. It can be done on a paintable body. I have seen people post pictures here of dyed seamless bodies. It never seems like an exact match is made color wise.

well figure something out. I prefer the phicen, but if we an find another body in which the exposed seams on the shoulder dont look bad, we can also go that route

I remember seeing a 1/6 scale figure of Wolverine?s daughter from Logan. I wonder what body they used?

I just backed up and read the message with the phicen bodies, I think S24A would work fine. It’s the wrong color, not nearly tan enough, but I guess they usually have a few color versions of each anyway.

it would be dyed anyway so it would work for us

The S25 is the suntan version — though hard to tell from the pic above.

As far as facial likeness, how about something like this:

5F782FD4-6779-42EF-825F-FA4BEB3C1D6B.jpeg
1F44F2E8-6E20-4FC5-A7C6-A4BE817D4359.jpeg

Back