LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK!!! Spring 2014 Custom Kitbash Challenge Poll!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Theme do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
I will keep this poll open until Friday the 28th, once the polls close whatever gets the most votes will be the challenge for the month of March and we'll start March 1st, with entries due before the 31st. Please vote for what you'd like to build, or if you're not participating what you'd like to see :rock

You can vote for more than one and all votes will be public :duff

The the voting begin!!!

Re-Imagining of a Character for me, I love make my own interpretation of characters.

Definitely musical icons for me! There are so many that are so worthy. A hundred years from now people will still be listening to their music and still be talking about them.

With musical icons, is it okay if it's from a musical film?

That works for me... I'd say it's open to interpretation on what is a music or musical icon.

So far I'm surprised... didn't think music would be a front runner (tied with re-imaginging) and I figured the "day job" would have had at least some support :lol

It's pretty late in the game but I thought a cool concept would be to DAM a character. Basically a DAM style of any character.

Well that's just like your opinion man, but yes that does sound correct. Haha

Also, yes I am a **** and did forget to send you the hat. I'll send it tomorrow or Saturday.

Alright,with 17 votes the winner is:

Re-Imagining of a Character!!!

This thread will now be closed and we'll start the official challenge thread :rock

Back