22 Jump Street

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing it Wednesday with a buddy of mine and my cousin. I'm really looking forward to it, as I loved the first one.

Saw it yesterday. Funny movie but it took it a bit to get going. A little heavy handed with some of the gags early as well. I do think the first one was a little but better.

Great sequel, much in line with Anchorman 2. Not as great as the first one, but still pretty funny in its own right. Definitely worth seeing in theaters.

I'm hoping to catch it in 2 weeks. Trying to avoid this thread as there might be spoilers posted, but for anyone who's seen it this weekend, is it good? I really liked the 1st one.

I saw it yesterday, I liked it.

But... WTF happened to Channing Tatums face? It looked real bloated through out. Hope he can get in better shape for Gambit.

I'm hoping to catch it in 2 weeks. Trying to avoid this thread as there might be spoilers posted, but for anyone who's seen it this weekend, is it good? I really liked the 1st one.

I think I like this one even better than the first one. There were some great moments here! :lol

I liked the first one slightly more, but this one was still hilarious. I just think this one was a little too "self aware" for lack of a better term.:dunno

I liked the first one slightly more, but this one was still hilarious. I just think this one was a little too "self aware" for lack of a better term.:dunno

I have to agree with you there. The jokes about being the second, and therefore being just the same only with more money etc. were funny, but then they made them a little too often. It's pretty much the only thing Nick Offerman's character keeps saying. I liked the joke though where Channing Tatum suggests they try to get into the secret service and protect the White House, while the other two say that it's a bad idea. A nice nod to White House Down. (Which I also liked btw.)

That's why the first part of the movie is not that good. They just kept going to that well. It didn't pick up for me until after you find out the girl hills character banged was ice cubes daughter.

I saw this today and absolutely loved it. Easily the best comedy of the year, thus far (Sorry, Seths).

I saw this yesterday and actually really enjoyed it. I agree the beginning started out on the less funny side but as it went on it got even more funny. There was one scene in particular that I was in tears from laughing so hard. I definitely think it's on equal ground with the first film.

Man I hope they do a sequel to this one. Would love to see Jenko's family and even have a love interest for him. It would be cool if Ice Cube had another daughter fall for him just to see 22's Capt hit the fan again. The last two guys that had chemistry like Schmidt and Jenko was Riggs and Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon. I love these 2 films

Back