212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, guys. :)

These clones are fantastic. I'm thinking of having a series of small (18-inch or so) shelves, each with a "General" leading a pair of soldiers. Such as:

1. General Kenobi with 2 Utapau Clones
2. Darth Vader with 2 Stormtroopers
3. Darth Sidious with 2 Shock Troopers

You get the idea. If not, here's a visual aid. ;)

3629945289_afbbfbbfcc_b.jpg

Excellent idea and Fantastic photo!!! :rock :rock :rock

Cheers, guys. :)

These clones are fantastic. I'm thinking of having a series of small (18-inch or so) shelves, each with a "General" leading a pair of soldiers. Such as:

1. General Kenobi with 2 Utapau Clones
2. Darth Vader with 2 Stormtroopers
3. Darth Sidious with 2 Shock Troopers

You get the idea. If not, here's a visual aid. ;)

3629945289_afbbfbbfcc_b.jpg

Great shot but its too bad no one ever told the sprinting Clone Trooper on the left that its never a good idea to play chicken with a lightsaber. :naughty

Darkseed... i don't think you will have any regrets... i too gave up on SST and these two figures absolutely brought me back.

i just used some reward points to get me this clone which i had cancelled before, but this seems just too awesome to pass up. awesome pictures btw!

Great shot but its too bad no one ever told the sprinting Clone Trooper on the left that its never a good idea to play chicken with a lightsaber. :naughty

I wondered who (if anyone) would point that out. :lol I had them on opposite sides originally, but it just didn't look right.

Just assume that Obi-wan's senses are finely-tuned enough that he was able to get the blade out of the way in time, and that the clone was fully confident in his General's ability to do so. :monkey5

Those are sweet photos Monk!

I don't know about you guys but for some reason this clone seemed to impress me more than the stormies and shock troops.

Basically here's my question: Can you raise your clones legs to a kicking position and it not flop back to straight up and down? I'm trying to figure out if that's just how they are made or if I have a genuine loose joint issue. Thanks.

Clone-a-licious... :rock I could get into the whole army-building weirdness, if I'm not careful.

3629575737_295d33093d_b.jpg

Sir...your pics and poses are always the best! Looks great! And I know what you mean about army building...but these guys are a little pricey for that. I'll settle with Cody and an Airborne to display this grunt with...:D

I just recently got the Utapau Clone Trooper and it's awesome. It's my first 1/6 scale figure from Sideshow and I'm pretty excited about it!

I do have a question about the metal stand. The metal part that is used to hold the figure is leaving black scuff marks on the back of my figure. Is there anything I can use to get rid of the marks?

I just recently got the Utapau Clone Trooper and it's awesome. It's my first 1/6 scale figure from Sideshow and I'm pretty excited about it!

I do have a question about the metal stand. The metal part that is used to hold the figure is leaving black scuff marks on the back of my figure. Is there anything I can use to get rid of the marks?

Congrats! You picked one of the best figures to start with! :D As for your question, are you talking about the rubber endcaps? The back of the ring? Or the trunk of the stand?

The back of the ring is leaving scuff parks.

They should just rub right off with a bit of pressure from your thumb. A few coats of clearcoat on the metal, or just picking up some black wire sleeve, slipping that over and trimming it to fit should keep it from happening in the future.

Back