212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l.jpg

u.jpg

o.jpg

i.jpg

keren-1.jpg

That's a nice Obi custom. The shots, however, make it seem like he has malaria.
:monkey5:monkey5:rotfl:rotfl:monkey4
Interesting shot. Is that the GG bust head (jango) or the Hasbro one? Looks good in your shots, Venom.

thx jedibear...thats from jango hasbro box packed...i think it will be a nice pair with the next cody that sideshow has been run:chew

I finally got myself an 212th Clone and I have a question for the experts.

Does the bicep armor go with the smooth side to the front and the tapered inset piece to the elbow, or vice-versa?

Looking at pictures, the paint job would lead one to believe that the indented side goes to the back/elbow, but its hard to tell for sure.

I finally got myself an 212th Clone and I have a question for the experts.

Does the bicep armor go with the smooth side to the front and the tapered inset piece to the elbow, or vice-versa?

Looking at pictures, the paint job would lead one to believe that the indented side goes to the back/elbow, but its hard to tell for sure.

Flat side front. ;)

Thanks bro! I appreciate the guidance. Its so hard to tell from stills and I've seen them every-which-way in fan shots.

No problem. And yeah, from Obi to Utapau, there're a LOT of freak pics with the upper arm armor backwards. I refrain from commenting because I don't feel like a lengthy debate with MF about insulting someone's photos. :p

Back