2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brits are killing it. Put that down to the flow-on effect from 2012 I think. Australia finished 4th on the medal table in Athens, after a 4th in Sydney.

..and since Beijing we've underperformed. This has been an ordinary games for Oz.

Brits are killing it. Put that down to the flow-on effect from 2012 I think. Australia finished 4th on the medal table in Athens.

..and since Beijing we've underperformed. This has been an ordinary games for Oz.

If there was a 'Road Rage' Sprint Aussies would win gold...

Just been in the gif thread :lol

I have to say Women's field hockey has got to be one of the funniest events to see, however how can we not watch women in shorts and miniskirts wearing knee socks running around :wink1:

Forgot, love seeing the ponytails waving around as well :lol

I read in an article that reported that one sailor claimed he got dysentery from the open waters in Rio and other sailors have mouth wash on hand immediately if water gets in their mouth...think it was an ESPN article.

One of the horses got bit by a mosquito down there and couldn't compete. And there have been reports of athletes getting ill. You shouldn't have to worry about these things when you're going to the Olympics.

I saw a story where a diver was quoted saying the whole building smelled like a fart. This was before they drained the green water out of the diving pool.

Article came out because of the mugging Brazil police ordered Lochte to stay in the country..problem ..he's back home in the U.S. now

What did they expect, he didn't get his team gold medal stolen , just his phone and some cash. He doesn't care, he can probably get a new phone for free with an endorsement.

If I was him, I would've taken my medal and got the F### out of that pit of hazardous waste of a city fast as well :lol

Back