2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Winners Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

Teaser 2

The headsculpt is done, now it needs the paint.

Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

I'm still making up my "troupe"....but have no idea how to tease without giving it away...lol

Had a weekend to myself to get some progress!! Bring on the deadline!!

I think I know what this is and I'm stoked for the reveal.

Wow Angry Fetus... that is awesome looking :rock :rock

Teaser 4. Getting closer to the 31st. Thought I would tease my entry again. :winkpumpk

Ryan
2z4w9kz.jpg

I think I know what this is and I'm stoked for the reveal.

Wow Angry Fetus... that is awesome looking :rock :rock
Thanks guys. I signed up but didn't have the time to participate in last year's contest so I figured I better bring my A-game this time.

I was going to enter this in the contest but I realized I did the street, bike, and rider a couple of years ago and only added the zombies last week so that would make it ineligible for the prize. I figured I would post it here anyway as this seems to be the cool Hallowe'en stuff thread. It's my entry for the Crow Fest exhibit at my friends' Art Gallery. There is a guy already looking to buy it. He's a fan of my crazy groos stuff.

Anyways, thanks for looking.

That's a sweet diorama :rock I dig the blood trail on the axe :rock

That's a sweet diorama :rock I dig the blood trail on the axe :rock

Thanks. It's hot glue. I did it a week ago and am, just now, getting the feeling back in my fingertips.

Hi! May I play along too, please? Some great stuff so far. Here is my teaser:

5683AFE5-9BDC-4B64-8FAC-DCC12DC7B2F5_zps06xn3hmn.jpg

Loving all the teases so far! :clap

15419068760_e2d39eb1d0_n.jpg

Teaser 2:

There are awesome teasers, can't wait to see all customs reveals :)

I know I know, but there is not the full figure yet, I wait about the challenge deadline for that :D

Man I feel like my entry is way off than what everyone else is going haha

Back