2012 NCAA Bowl Challenge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
It's time for the Bowl Challenge. $10 per entry. Payouts are 70%, 20%, 10% and last place gets a refund. Last year there were 131 entries.

All you do is pick the winner of each bowl game. Point spread is NOT involved just straight winners.

Points for bowls are tiered according to relative importance. Generic bowls are 1 point, mid grade bowls are 2 points, BCS bowls are 3 points and the MNC is worth 5 points.

If interested you can send $10 per entry via Paypal as a gift to [email protected]. Then I will email the pick sheet to you. On the 17th I will email out the spreadsheet with everyone's picks.

Deadline for entry fees and pick sheets is midnight Friday Dec 14th.

I'd be all over this were it not for my self-imposed ban on ever betting for/against my school (it's mainly a weird superstition thing). :lol

oh forgot to ask...how many people ended up getting in it this year Russell?

As of right now there are 80 participants, so the pot is at $790. After all of the typing I had to do yesterday I deserve a free entry, lol.

I say as of right now because I left work early on Friday and there could possibly be some additional sheets sitting on my desk waiting for me.

I will get the spreadsheet emailed out to everyone tomorrow once I see if there are any sheets waiting at work.

And call me Rusty, not Russell, lol.

Back