2011 Annual NCAA Bowl Game Challenge...pot is $1200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game is over. Arkansas State hasn't been the same team after that ____ in the ass they took. This game should have been an absolute blow out starting with a very obvious saftey on the opening kickoff. After the second bend over they just quit.

You'd be pissed too if these refs were costing you the possibility of winning $900 or $240.

But it will all be a moot point when LSU beats Bama tomorrow night.:yess:

I'll post my prediction tomorrow and you aren't going to like it. :horror

Here's your update. What happens next? A quadruple reverse double twisty backflip flea flicker mother ____er for a TD.

:lol

SMU/NIU/Bama: D. Meyer 1st, Wofford/D. Straswsburg tie for 2nd

Congrats to D. Meyer for first. Wofford for 2nd and D. Straswburg for losing the tie breaker to finish 3rd. Paypal would be best before 8:30 tomorrow please.

Small potential and unlikely.

Lance has 1 more loss than you currently. If he wins out, you'll have more losses by 1.

Everything basically comes down to 2 games:

Ark St/NIU
Bama/LSU

Just to bring this back up for ____s and giggles. If LSU wins tomorrow I'll have the same number of losses as the three winners. If Bama wins tomorrow I'll have a better record than first by one game and I'll be competing for tiebreaker money with a guy who has three more losses than I do. :pfft:

SMU/NIU/Bama: D. Meyer 1st, Wofford/D. Straswsburg tie for 2nd

Congrats to D. Meyer for first. Wofford for 2nd and D. Straswburg for losing the tie breaker to finish 3rd. Paypal would be best before 8:30 tomorrow please.

Actually, there's a 3-way tie for 2nd in that scenario. I forgot K. Kaighin. So with the way your luck has been lately, Bama will win and you'll lose the tiebreaker and get NO money.:lol

Just to bring this back up for ____s and giggles. If LSU wins tomorrow I'll have the same number of losses as the three winners. If Bama wins tomorrow I'll have a better record than first by one game and I'll be competing for tiebreaker money with a guy who has three more losses than I do. :pfft:

That just proves you're the best at picking the games that don't matter.:lol Congrats.

Compared to your shirt that says, "I can talk sheet all day, but I'm too cheap to put my $$ where my mouth is."

:yess:

1. Bowl games are a crap shoot, especially the lower tier ones.

2. If I had played, I'd be forced to watch/research about 30 loser matchups that I don't care about. Pretty much like those fantasy football losers who root for certain players on certain teams even if they beat your favorite hometown club. :horror

3. My only mistake was not to join the NFL pool. Won't make that mistake next year.

1. Bowl games are a crap shoot, especially the lower tier ones.

2. If I had played, I'd be forced to watch about 30 loser matchups that I don't care about. Pretty much like those fantasy football losers who root for certain players on certain teams even if they beat your favorite hometown club. :horror

3. My only mistake was not to join the NFL pool. Won't make that mistake next year.

Oh, believe me, #3 isn't your only mistake.:hi5:

And with that piss poor performance by my alma mater, here are the final standings:

#1 D. Meyer

There was a 3-way tie for 2nd place, so the tiebreaker decides who gets 2nd place money, who gets 3rd place money and who gets an "atta boy."

2nd place: D. Strawsburg
3rd place: K. Kaighin

Atta Boy: Wofford29

And let's not forget the last place REFUND award:

D. DeMange with a score of 16 out of 53 possible.

Do me a favor and let all of those guys know that their record was worse than mine and they've won cheap money.

Congrats to Me with the best overall record sounds better than "atta boy"

Back