2011 Annual NCAA Bowl Game Challenge...pot is $1200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my money on wofford for the comeback win.

Almost dead money, lol.

So does that mean you're down by 3 points with 4 games left to play?

Wofford is down by 4 pts with 4 games left.

What a difference one blowout game makes.

Lance has vaulted up to a tie for 1st place and has an 85% chance of at least finishing in 2nd place.

Wofford needs to run the table to get back into it. If he runs the table, he will be in 1st place. If all his picks win except Ark St, then he finishes in 2nd.

It's going to come down to the wire and the outcome of the MNC game.

EDIT: Actually, Lance is currently in first all by himself. There was an error on the rankings tab and the other guy's ranking was tracking with Lance's column.....sorry for giving someone false hope so late in the game, lol.

Last edited:
I'm confident in the rest of my picks.

edit: What sucks is that I could potentially end up with a better overall record than whoever wins.

Last edited:
I'm confident in the rest of my picks.

edit: What sucks is that I could potentially end up with a better overall record than whoever wins.

Small potential and unlikely.

Lance has 1 more loss than you currently. If he wins out, you'll have more losses by 1.

Everything basically comes down to 2 games:

Ark St/NIU
Bama/LSU

We're coming around the home stretch.

With 3 bowl games to go, there are 8 possible outcomes:

Lance has 6 favorable outcomes: finish 1st in 4 scenarios, tie for 2nd in 1 and tie for 3rd in 1.

Wofford has 4 favorable outcomes: finish 1st in 1, tied for 1st in 1, tied for 2nd in 2. All require a Bama win.

Pitt/Ark St/LSU: Lance 1st, Hinders/D. Strange tie for 2nd (tiebreaker determines who gets 2nd and 3rd place payouts)
Pitt/Ark St/Bama: Wofford 1st, Lance/D. Meyer tie for 2nd
Pitt/NIU/LSU: Lance 1st, Hinders/D. Strange tie for 2nd
Pitt/NIU/Bama: D. Meyer 1st, Wofford/D. Strawsburg tie for 2nd
SMU/NIU/LSU: Lance 1st, Hinders/D. Strange/B. Ehlers tie for 2nd (one won't get paid due to tie breaker)
SMU/NIU/Bama: D. Meyer 1st, Wofford/D. Straswsburg tie for 2nd
SMU/Ark St/Bama: Wofford/Kaighin tie for 1st, D. Meyer/Lance tie for 3rd (one won't get paid due to tiebreaker)
SMU/Ark St/LSU: Lance 1st, Hinders/D. Strange tie for 2nd

We're coming around the home stretch.

With 3 bowl games to go, there are 4 possible outcomes:

Lance has 3 favorable outcomes: finish 1st in 2 scenarios, tie for 3rd in 1.

Wofford has 2 favorable outcomes: finish 1st in 1, tied for 1st in 1. All require a Bama win.

SMU/NIU/LSU: Lance 1st, Hinders/D. Strange/B. Ehlers tie for 2nd (one won't get paid due to tie breaker)
SMU/NIU/Bama: D. Meyer 1st, Wofford/D. Strawsburg tie for 2nd
SMU/Ark St/Bama: Wofford/Kaighin tie for 1st, D. Meyer/Lance tie for 3rd (one won't get paid due to tiebreaker)
SMU/Ark St/LSU: Lance 1st, Hinders/D. Strange tie for 2nd

Update after SMU beat Pitt.

Am I cursed? Please tell me someone is watching this raping that's taking place on national television. My team is up but the refs already cost them a safety on the opening kickoff and then they just give Northern Ill. 5 extra yards on a stop of fourth down to give them a first at the goal line. What other bull____ are my picks going to endure. This is a ____ing circus out here.

Edit: and now they get six. ____ these ____ty ____ing retarded ass refs.

Am I cursed? Please tell me someone is watching this raping that's taking place on national television. My team is up but the refs already cost them a safety on the opening kickoff and then they just give Northern Ill. 5 extra yards on a stop of fourth down to give them a first at the goal line. What other bull____ are my picks going to endure. This is a ____ing circus out here.

Edit: and now they get six. ____ these ____ty ____ing retarded ass refs.

I'm watching this BS. What do you expect, they're ACC refs.:rotfl

:lol

It's all in jest and fun but there is no denying that it's been a comedy of miraculous Tebow boggling seizure enducing butt ____ing ass raping bull ____ for the teams I've picked that have lost.

So let's add to the comedy in case you're not watching.

Three and out and the kid muffs the punt return and gives the ball back. Three and out again and the kid gets blocked into the kicker for a roughing call. Automatic first. Ball on the one yard line with three seconds to half. What's going to happen next? With my luck some kind of 14 point play.

I like how 6 seconds somehow turned into 8 to end the half and let them score again. Way to give them an extra 2 seconds refs. Go ____ yourselves while someone else ____s your wives.

Here's your update. Ark St. gets a pick opening drive to start the half. Second play hits a reciever wide open in the hands and it bounces right into the N. Ill. players hands for a pick. What happens next? A quadruple reverse double twisty backflip flea flicker mother ____er for a TD.

Back