2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't Alex going to mail out shirts to some of us? I never did get mine. :monkey2

Hmmmm...maybe I received your email too late, or it never made it through to our contests inbox? Can you PM here your contact info and the size you were hoping to get (small or medium), and I can look into further for you.

Thanks,

SideshowAlex

I will post an update as soon as I get home. Am at a meeting ATM :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

And here is the updated list for today. Sorry it took so long

Apone
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
BrianK
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
CanolliCrusader
Commtech
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1
ebor
EVILFACE
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
Isildur's bane
Jcamp
Jedah Kalm
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Ktjn
Kuzeh
Lcummins
Loquae
Mighty Galactus
Mr.Zero
morbidaj
Occulum
Ozzfan84
Patient Zero
Phenix
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
Playa7
roguebaron
rome_325
The Josh
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
xr6.turbo

Losers here, but winners for the 'wish list'...right Alex ;)

For the losers' lounge - I've got a couple things I would like to give away.

First up : 2012 Sideshow Calendar
DSCN0311.jpg

Second up: T-shirt package (All t-shirts Size Large)
BSG, SDCC Cowboys & Aliens, Dungeons & Dragons

DSCN0308.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0306.jpg

If you haven't won a prize and would be interested in either of these, PM me. If more than one responds I'll do a drawing Sunday evening, 9pm. Please specify if you would like to be entered for the calendar, t-shirts or both. However, if you get chosen for one, you can't not win both.

:duff

Thats a long list---
I hope anyone who won takes their name off--
lots of stuff given out on the day in chat

Thanks Jen for your generous offer, but I'll pass and let others have a chance. I really don't mind being a Spook loser -- I've been very fortunate in past and I cannot begrudge a little of the SS love being passed around.

Thanks Jen, very generous of you, I'd love the BSG but it wouldn't fit me, so I'll leave it for someone else. Hopefully they announce the pumpkin and mistress kind acts soon, those are all I'm waiting for to finish my journal. not much hope, but I refuse to give up till the bitter end.

Thanks so much Jen and had I not just seen myself listed as the winner of the pumpkin carving contest I would have been all over that calendar....very generous of you! I still can't believe I finally won that contest....been trying for five years!

Loser Journal Day 15: Water ran out days ago and we've emptied the back of the toilet to get by, power was shut down and I've been huddled in the cold trying to survive day by day. Watched a few remaining people find boxes, but I haven't had the energy to get up and look anymore. Hope is gone. I'm down to the last of my lead and I feel I must leave a warning to those who may follow to find my desicated corpse if ever the doors to this place open. I'm afraid of going to sleep, I may not wake up.....

...fell asleep and was manhandled awake by a couple of brutes. I didn't have the energy to resist as they bolted an electrical device into the bone of my right leg. The pain was immence, and I think I passed out for a bit. I awoke to see the mistress staring at me, and the rest of our group, as we we lined up in the hall. We were told we were being "set free", but as we had not earned or deserved our freedom yet we were required to return to this forboding place in 1 years time. If we did not, the device in our leg would detonate the bone it was attached to. Now that may or not kill us, but our chances of escape next year would be lessoned as we were hobbled to begin. The message was clear, return or deal with me.

The mistress, how beautiful, but what a dark and dangerous beauty that controls my life now. She had me taken to the nearest railroad and they plan to throw me aboard the first rail car found that is bound for Canada. I have no idea how I'm going to get home from Iquluit, but that is the least of my worries. I have a year of freedom, I need to make the best of it, for next year may be my last if I have to endure this kind of abhorent situation again. I've hidden my notebook between the boards in the back of the panel van they've used to send me here. Hopefully it will be found and will one day save others from the fate I look to repeat. They're coming for me now, I must stop.

Last edited:
A few more were freed from "The List" LOL. Looks like this will be the last update unless we hear about any winners from the Good Deeds contest.

Congrats to those who made it out and for the rest of you poor pitiful losers

Apone
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
BrianK
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
CanolliCrusader
Commtech
Darth Madden