2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I did get a plushie early on, but considering that thing is costing me $11.99 for shipping and amazon has them for $10.00 with FREE shipping I can't really call myself a winner....or very smart. :lol Hopefully my little girl will enjoy it, if not:slap

Happy I really don't consider the plushies to be a win either as they were basically only free shipping and really only something that most peoples kids received. If I am wrong in that then Mistress please let me know.

Updated List. I did add BlitzOUT with a side note. We can let Mistress make the final call on that and the plushies.

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
devilof76
Dredman1
ElArtEast
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
HAPPYBOY
Isildur's bane
Jedah Kalm
Jen
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Kuzeh
Mighty Galactus
morbidaj
mrdbios
Loquae
occulum
Patient Zero
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
RoboDad
roguebaron
rome_325
The Boot
The Josh
TotalDominAsian
serenityslr
Shropt
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
XDUCKETTX

Wow, I didn't think I'd make it this far but here I am... happy to be here with all my fellow losers. :(

Ok, I'll add my name to the list since this is the last day! For the first Spook ever, I haven't won anything, not even a freebie! (Although I did just win a Vander Mort sticker in chat! Yea!)

Updated list with Devil's name removed and others added. I am sure this list will shrink once they announce the winners to the several contests that are waiting. (still crossing fingers for a Yoda's Hut)

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1
DrunkenBoxer
ElArtEast
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
HAPPYBOY
Isildur's bane
Jedah Kalm
Jen
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Kuzeh
lccummins
Mighty Galactus
morbidaj
mrdbios
Loquae
occulum
Patient Zero
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
RoboDad
roguebaron
rome_325
The Boot
The Josh
TotalDominAsian
serenityslr
Shropt
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
XDUCKETTX

You can add me to the list as well...still having a blast this Spooktacular though!!

I wanted to thank Serenityslr for all her help with the list! You deserve something for keeping up with it!

No, but I did get a button for it.

i_love_cougar_juice_magnet-p147958951407506551qjy4_400.jpg

Back