2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blame the ref he's the one that if he books players for diving the players will stop doing it

Yea basically. Its up to FIFA to push the initiative and punish this bs. See how fast it would stop when Drogba gets a 4 match ban UNPAID. Once it stops at the domestic level, the diving at the national sides would def. become much less of a problem.

I tell you guys one thing, Ghana will be a HUGE PROBLEM for everyone in Brazil 2014. These young guys get a deep run in the 2010 WC under their belts, combined with 4 yeas experience WITH their captain and greatest ever player (and one of the greatest African players ever period) in Michael Essien healthy... Going to be a scary squad...

Yea basically. Its up to FIFA to push the inititive and punish this bs. See ow fast it would stop when Drogba get a 4 match ban UNPAID. Once ut stops at the domestic level, the diving at the national sides would def. become much less of a problem.

I tell you guys one thing, Ghana will be a HUGE PROBLEM for everyone in Brazil 2014. These young guys get a deep run in the 2010 WC under thier belts, combined with 4 yeas experience WITH thier captain and greatest ever player in Michael Essien healthy... Going to be a scary squad...

yeah...had essien been playing i doubt it woulda went to extra time...he's a beast of a player :lol

Agreed. Most of the time they aren't even hit, yet they're trying to get the call.

Sucks for USA, but at least we made it that far in.

exactly...if more people played then you would be better as the is a huge pool of talent to choose from or naturally skilled players that remain unseen cause the sport is not popular

hard work gets you so far but the skilled and talented teams win the world cup

Bummed about the US... but now I can root for Portugal or England all the way.

Korea was eliminated today too right?

china and russia are equally as good at gymnastics

long distance running is dominated by african runners

It's cuz of all those cheetahs they gotta get away from. OOhhhhh

Bummed about the US... but now I can root for Portugal or England all the way.

That's right Hunni!

Don't forget my team ARGENTINA!!! To bad Kuzeh....but yo going down son!!!!:yess:

Back