2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i respect your opinion but i guess we'll have to agree to disagree, i personally can 't watch a game that take 4 hours to finish. I mean american football has that many breaks that some people rate the superbowl on how good the ads were

ps i don't wanna turn this into pro/cons thread

What can Ghana have possibly done to earn your dislike? :dunno

They were in our group and qualified, when they didn't deserve to. They should have come in last place. Simple as that. If any of you people actually watched Ghana in their group games, they were unimpressive. They were outplayed in all of their matches (even by us... and we had 10 men for over an hour of the game) and needed some dodgy refereeing to get them through. But hey, whats done is done and now they have beaten the USA, and they did play some good football. I', shocked they weren't given any penalties, though.

And well done to Uruguay. They've been one of the most impressive teams in the tournament, and I'm sure they will get to the semis. With Forlan and Suarez in great form, they are a force to be reckoned with.

i respect your opinion but i guess we'll have to agree to disagree, i personally can 't watch a game that take 4 hours to finish. I mean american football has that many breaks that some people rate the superbowl on how good the ads were

ps i don't wanna turn this into pro/cons thread

Good. Because you'd lose. :pfft:

That said, I love soccer/futbol... but I really do wish it would evolve past the amateur and borderline (sometimes overt) cheating involved with flopping dives and stalls. In no rational world is that not ____ing annoying. It tarnishes the game, imho. Almost every other organized sport has curtailed such churlishness.

Here's a pic of Ronnie to cool u guys down:
ronaldo.jpg

:drool

canada beat ya at ice hockey :p

Yeah I think hockey needs black people soo they can dominate that sport too..
During the 2008-09 season, almost 82% of NBA players were black and
As of 2009 opening day rosters approximately 65% of NFL players are African-American
:slap

Yeah I think hockey needs black people soo they can dominate that sport too..
During the 2008-09 season, almost 82% of NBA players were black and
As of 2009 opening day rosters approximately 65% of NFL players are African-American
:slap

Uh... so? :dunno

Go Germany, knock England and their fans back into reality!

I bumped into a friend who works at Tesco this morning and he said that if/when England lose all the flags plastered all over the store have to be down by the following morning! :rotfl

England can do it. They will get better by the game. I still think the Geramny squad is too young.

Am saying all these cause I betted on England to lift the WC trophy. The winning is enough to pay for my two 12" Sandies on pre-order. :lol

England can do it. They will get better by the game. I still think the Geramny squad is too young.

Am saying all these cause I betted on England to lift the WC trophy. The winning is enough to pay for my two 12" Sandies on pre-order. :lol

Well you'll be paying for them yourself cos there is no chance in hell we are lifting the WC. :lol

Well for your sake I hope things work out OK :)

At 38 years of age I have seen it all before. The same over the top reporting in the News of the World paper, and the same over optimistic punditry on the TV. I doubt I will even be watching the game as I'm suffering from major heat stroke and I don't want to feel any worse. That being said I don't want England to lose, so I hope to wake up to good news later on. I better go to bed now as I can hardly type

Back