2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, who else has the hottest players? Pics please!! ;)

THE NETHERLANDS!!!:drool

This is my latest squeeze.
Rafael van der Vaart
rafaelvdvaart.png

It's cuz of all those cheetahs they gotta get away from. OOhhhhh

That's right Hunni!

Don't forget my team ARGENTINA!!! To bad Kuzeh....but yo going down son!!!!:yess:

no ones really attacked argentina yet and i got a feeling their defence is weak

if portugal get past spain and that's a big IF cause Spain/brazil are favs to win cup then they have a chance

equally england have a chance by the luck of the draw they could miss most big team until semis giving them time to get momentum

no ones really attacked argentina yet and i got a feeling their defence is weak

if portugal get past spain and that's a big IF cause Spain/brazil are favs to win cup then they have a chance

equally england have a chance by the luck of the draw they could miss most big team until semis giving them time to get momentum

Agree.:lecture

The Argentine defence has not been truely tested yet. Neither Korea or Greece really process world class strike force.

england have a chance by the luck of the draw they could miss most big team until semis giving them time to get momentum

Deutschland ist keine große Mannschaft!?!

Germany is always a "big team" in the World Cup Finals. England has the talent to win of course, but Germany played much better in the opening round.

These soccer players are the biggest sissy girls I have ever seen in professional sports.Get rid of the strechers ya bunch of woosies!

I hate to be the one to break it to you but most of the time they aren't actually hurt. They play act to con the ref into giving the other player a card which can lead to the other player getting sent off. 11 against 10 is alot easier......

nbc_the_more_you_know1-300x197.jpg

Deutschland ist keine große Mannschaft!?!

Germany is always a "big team" in the World Cup Finals. England has the talent to win of course, but Germany played much better in the opening round.
:lol

I agree. Germany usually does great at the national events. But this team is rather inexperienced and young, so they are at a disadvantage compared to England.

:lol

I agree. Germany usually does great at the national events. But this team is rather inexperienced and young, so they are at a disadvantage compared to England.

exactly....of course Germany are a big footballing country i just doubt this current crop of players have the experience or ability of previous generations

I hate to be the one to break it to you but most of the time they aren't actually hurt. They play act to con the ref into giving the other player a card which can lead to the other player getting sent off. 11 against 10 is alot easier......

I'll be honest, I've only watched the one game that the US just lost to Ghana. It was painful to watch, not because of the defeat, but because of all the silliness that this game has.

I started cracking up when they brought out the stretcher because the hurt Ghana player wanted to eat up clock time. It was then that I realized soccer has more flops than basketball.

And WTF is up with the clock? It counts UP instead of down, left up to the ref to arbitrarily decide when to end the game. And the clock never stops, even when they switch out players on the sideline to inbound the ball, so the team can eat up as much time as they want? Stupid.

The whole thing seems based on some loose set of rules. As soon as the ball gets moving to the other end of the field, the opposing team just runs into that player and trips him. Again, another opportunity for the referee to arbitrarily enforce a penalty call or not. So the players just keep flopping, hoping for a penalty against the other team. They're pretty good at acting hurt with their facial expressions too. And couldn't they find something more dramatic than holding up a yellow or green piece of paper when a player is called for a foul? Maybe at least a bigger piece of paper.

I'll take my American Football with a strict set of rules in place and where I can see exactly how much time is left in the game.

the very things that frustrate are weirdly the things that make football exciting and unpredictable...the last minute attempts to get an equaliser not knowing how much over the allotted time the ref is gonna play, the injustices, the wrong calls etc

I'd gladly accept football as it is minus the diving rather than some stale, sterile, replay induced version

I'd gladly accept football as it is minus the diving rather than some stale, sterile, replay induced version

There are simply way too many variables in American Football to NOT have replay.

Trust me, Karma. If you were to watch games-or even-were to become a fan of the game, over the years, you would SURELY welcome replay.

More "attacks" on offense, methods of defense, plays, variables/aspects to the game, that it would do an actual disservice to the fans to suddenly take it away.

That goes for ALL sports, IMO.

The Cardinals World Series in 85, for example, would have benefited greatly from instant replay. There are literally thousands of examples I could give you, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Soccer is, already, a very short game(I think it's even shorter than basketball in the average time for a game to pbe played), so I don't think IR would hurt...

Back