1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enzo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I have been observing for a coupl of years now. I am a part of statue forum and have been for bout 3 years now if not longer. Now I am into cinemaquettes, sideshow marvel pfs and comiquettes, basically started out mcfarlane about 10 years ago, then moved to bowen (now have sold them all) then escalated from there. its funny u start out with $9.99 toys and graduate to$2000. pieces. I live in orlando florida, I am a sales manager of an Italian importing and dist center (food). I had swore off action figures all together, but I could not hold back on the dark knight hot toys, so now I guess I into action figures again because I have orderd both Iron mans. Sideshow to me is a great comp and do a fantastic job, especially in there cust dept. CM to me are the ultimate, I now own Arnie, Jack, Indy, and alien, and have orderd the pred and soon godfather and so on and so forth. I am really looking foward to being a part of this forum. Thanks So much
Enzo

Yo Enzo....Florida Rocks! :rock

More comic book shops than they know what to do with!!

welcome, yep those hot toys figures as so hard to resist. and some of the prices they are getting on the bay are crazzzyyy.

Back