12 shot dead at movie theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 14 shot dead at movie theater

I saw that one. I've seen others too. It's not just Alex Jones. If you take what he says in general especially he makes some very interesting and at times scary points.

Agreed!

:lecture

Alex even says he could just be a Bane wannabe!

It kinda sucks too because now when I do eventually see the movie I'll be looking for the political messages and conspiracies instead of enjoying a Batman movie! LMAO

Looking at our world, yes. Very true.

I think its time for God to start from scratch..the world we're in is truly messed up and devoid of anything worth saving.

Time for a drink me thinks:medic

What a horrible, horrible tragedy. I really am at a loss for words.

I just want a movie to be about what it is without agendas being expressed by the creators

Just heard this scum booby-trapped his apartement

President also just spoke about this, and it's been running all morning on CNN.

I just want a movie to be about what it is without agendas being expressed by the creators

Just heard this scum booby-trapped his apartement

At least he told the cops beforehand. Imagine if he hadn't. :mad:

1:33-1:50

Is exactly what's wrong with the men in this country.(I mean i like to escape but, let's get real) I hope somehow these family's can find comfort, this is just sick. God bless those hurt!

[ame]https://youtu.be/YxevkqQJxPk[/ame]

Shell, and a bullet proof VEST!!!! :lol

I all seriousness though, yea I've listened to the coverage on the tele and they were explaining that he came in through the exit door in which his vehicle was park directly behind it in the parking lot.

Interesting though that you can't come in through an exit door so he either was in the theater pre-planned where he had bought a ticket and was watching the movie to exit out and get his guns but fix the door so he could get back in and start the firing.

The other conclusion is that he wasn't the only one and that someone actually let him in through the back door.

They interviewed a young man that was at the incident and he said that a canister was launched in the middle of a shooting scene of the movie and he thought it was a prank and that fireworks were going off as soon as the shooting started but then later realized after seeing people were actually really getting shot that this was for real and that he was shooting anything that moved, all he could see was a silhouette of the Holmes and that he was wearing a structure on his face which was a gas mask.

People were fleeing to the exits as Holmes shot off 20 rounds, paused reloaded, and shot another 20 rounds at people trying to escape.

Ski

Firstly :pfft: You got me, I meant to say Gas/smoke bombs :lol
It's a bloody scary world we live in. I guess only time will tell as to whether we find out if he was alone or not.
x :duff

President also just spoke about this, and it's been running all morning on CNN.
That's what I'm watching and apparently now some premiere's of the film elsewhere are being cancelled for fear of copycat killings :horror

Dayum, some people are just literally :cuckoo: to inflict such pain and death on others, seriously astounds and sickens me.
x :(

News says they just learned he propped the door open b4 the attack.

Not confirmed yet but there are rumors that he is an Occupy Wall Street guy. With the UN gun treaty being possibly signed next week I find the timing of this incredible coincidental.

Just read that as well. Also, he was part of Occupy Black Bloc (A violent part of OWS) (UNCONFIRMED)

1:33-1:50 QUOTE]

Is exactly what's wrong with the men in this country.(I mean i like to escape but, let's get real) I hope somehow these family's can find comfort, this is just sick. God bless those hurt!

Is this guy serious???? mind control.. stop it.

Youtube is too big for moderation.

Not really. The moderation could be the responsibility of the channel owner. They could make it a rule like all the other rules. Just having the rule in place would cut trolling in half.

Supposedly 4chan users are allready trolling NBC, sending them e-mails from "witnesses", caliming that the attacker was wearing a shirt with Iranian flag on it.

How much more his mom could have done is debatable. The shooter was in his mid-20's and they were living in different states.
Possible that nothing could be done, but unlikely those issues just manifested themselves after the guy moved out on his own. And if his mom was in contact enough to know he was disturbed and had the potential to do such a thing, even if he's living in a different state, I don't think she was helpless. The problem is, she probably had no idea what to do or what to say to him. I'm not laying the blame on his mother, by the way (unless she knew he was stockpiling weapons or something), but if he had a major physical health issue I suspect his mom would have tried to do as much as she could to get the issue resolved. The stigma against mental health in this country is pervasive, and so those suffering from it won't discuss the issues and those who could step up and assist don't volunteer to do so. Health insurance companies are having to be forced by the feds to cover those kinds of issues because customers aren't demanding comparable coverage, which is a reflection of this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back