12" Rambo Arrives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Kustomizer said:
Fed Ex delivered my Hot Toys 12" Rambo figure this evening. :banana

Cool beans! Rambo and Trautman will be here this Tuesday. I'm looking forward to receiving the Aliens 12" figures and ordering their HALO (High Altitude Low Opening) Rambo from Part II.

How do you like them? Did you order Hot Toys' Aliens 12-inch figures as well? If you haven't, would you buy them based on the Rambo 12-inch figures?

captain sack said:
let us know when his arms break.:horror
That's exactly what kept me from ordering one. He looks great, but those HT rubber body figures are notoriously fragile.

TheObsoleteMan said:
That's exactly what kept me from ordering one. He looks great, but those HT rubber body figures are notoriously fragile.

OH MY! Really? Crap-on-a-stick!

I got them both this week and I do like Rambo very much. In fact the detail on both of them is excellent and the sculpt of Stallone couldn't be better. I'm afraid to move the rubber torso too much even though they show it in a variety of poses. I do get the feeling that with rough handling it won't last too long. But let's hope that it won't go the way of Big Jim...

TheObsoleteMan said:

i'm definately waiting on the HALO rambo. he has the regular hot toys body and an extra head.

Unfortunately mine was supposed to arrive today but never showed up. My Fed Ex tracking page said that it couldn't be delivered because I wasn't home; but I was home all day today waiting. :(

captain sack said:
i'm definately waiting on the HALO rambo. he has the regular hot toys body and an extra head.
Sounds cool! :banana

...and damn those Hot Toys are... well, Hot! SO... DETAILED... MUST... NOT... BUY ALL OF THEM...

Last edited:
screamingmetal said:
Unfortunately mine was supposed to arrive today but never showed up. My Fed Ex tracking page said that it couldn't be delivered because I wasn't home; but I was home all day today waiting. :(

:( That happens to me alot too! I'm able to watch the security camera for the entrance to the apartment building I live in. I can sit there and watch when I know my package is "out for delivery." I'm home the entire time and I don't see anyone at all. Then I check the tracking of the package and it says I wasn't home (which isn't true) and/or the apt manager's office was closed (which is usually true, the office has some weird hours).

So.. *sigh* it's delivered the next day, but that's one day without my TOYS, MAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Darklord Dave said:
I got them both this week and I do like Rambo very much. In fact the detail on both of them is excellent and the sculpt of Stallone couldn't be better. I'm afraid to move the rubber torso too much even though they show it in a variety of poses. I do get the feeling that with rough handling it won't last too long. But let's hope that it won't go the way of Big Jim...

Does the rubber torso stink?

Xeno said:
Am I the only one who reads this topic and thinks " I wanna see pictures!!" ? ;)

thats what i hope for everytime i see this topic. someone needs to put up some pics. after seeing the pic of the HALO Rambo im gonna order him.

God, I am so on the fence with this one. I liked the movies, but didn't love them. This figure, however, looks incredible... rubber torso and all. The detail and accesorries look great.

I just ordered the Aliens Marines, though so I don't know if I can swing this.

Ugh! So many great items!

:cuss Fed Ex! I called them today about this package and they said it wasn't scheduled for another delivery attempt today. They said I wasn't home on Saturday and that the Fed Ex guy knocked on my door at 4 pm. But I was home all day and never heard a knock! :(
They also said they had to get my signature on the package, but all my packages require signature and they usually never ask for it. :confused:
So I have to wait until tomorrow to have them come out and hopefully deliver it.
I think the Fed Ex guy lied and just said he tried so he could go home on time. :rolleyes:

screamingmetal said:
:cuss Fed Ex! I called them today about this package and they said it wasn't scheduled for another delivery attempt today. They said I wasn't home on Saturday and that the Fed Ex guy knocked on my door at 4 pm. But I was home all day and never heard a knock! :(
They also said they had to get my signature on the package, but all my packages require signature and they usually never ask for it. :confused:
So I have to wait until tomorrow to have them come out and hopefully deliver it.
I think the Fed Ex guy lied and just said he tried so he could go home on time. :rolleyes:

That's happened to me twice for two different PF figures. The Fed Ex guy said he tried to deliver the packages but he lied. I called Fed Ex and complained but in the end it got me no where. :cuss

Bonehead15 said:
That's happened to me twice for two different PF figures. The Fed Ex guy said he tried to deliver the packages but he lied. I called Fed Ex and complained but in the end it got me no where. :cuss
Yeah I thought complaining about it wouldn't help the situation, so I bit my tongue while I was speaking to them.
He finally came today! looks good, but there's some plugged up molding holes on his back that kind of look like old bullet wounds.
The bendy body works fine. I got his arms into a couple of complex poses and no problems. I Could even get his arms in that arrow pulling pose seen on the box. You have to be very careful when posing him. There's a small piece of paper with posing instructions with him, I suggest looking at that before you attempt to pose him. I suggest rotating his arms forward and then out to the side once at the right height if you want to pose him pulling an arrow out of his quiver. But be very careful!
All the accessories are great! although I have a problem with my compound bow, the arrow rest was a little crooked so I tried straitening it and it broke. Not really a problem, all I have to do is buy a small plastic rod, cut it to the right size, put that metal wire thing trough, then paint and glue it in place. Not too much trouble.

Back