• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12" Parts - weapons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Much Garlic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Various parts for sale in two groupings. Due to shipping prices being so high, it really is pointless trying to sell the various parts separately, so I'm hoping that someone can take the whole lot off my hands and could then make some of the cash back by selling to other people in their own country, or... by chance, be able to use the whole lot him/herself.

This is the contents list of the first picture:
To the left we see a female police uniform - short-sleeved shirt and pants, with belt and belt accessories, such as cuffs, cuff pouches, holster and beretta with removable clips and clip pouch.
To the right we have WW2 German army items such as a metal M35 wehrmacht helmet, two MP40's with movable stock and removable magazines and elastic strings. Two officer's belts with two pistols. 4 handgranades, some machine gun shells, various knives.
Middle we have various parts, such as a chain with lock and key, military radio with antennas and pouch, 2 1911 hand guns.
And below is a Furuta British Sterling sub machine gun
Second picture is showing a Ultimate Soldier MG34 machine gun set.
Asking $70 shipped with signature confirmation.

Last edited:
Updated shipping costs. I'll be eating the difference between listed cost and actual shipping cost. If it doesn't sell with this reduction, then I'm just gonna keep the parts.

Back