12" Moses-Men of Faith Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys get away with everything.:lol
please review the stock body for us. is it any good or worth swapping to something better?

personally I have no problem with it, but I know some people here will or might swap out the body...But as is,it works for me and poses perfectly...

Man,there goes hope of Trying to show off a Cool figure related to the greatest Book ever written!

I was trying to make known of this neat figure and give the new toy company a little hand as I knew some people would eagerily pick this up! I bought one and its Great!

I see no reason why this thread would be locked or deleted. It is after all about a figure that appeals to many on this board.

I do know that many of the off topic posts will be deleted at some point.

Well, I don't think they really have to since they are not saying they are from any specific movie or show. While this figure appears to be based on CH they are not marketing it as such.

I would imagine as long as they stay away from trying to tie it to a specific movie or actor they should be ok.

Are they going to be historically accurate. Will they look Anglo or how they would have looked ie middle eastern

Are they going to be historically accurate. Will they look Anglo or how they would have looked ie middle eastern

I think he answered your question in the post you quoted. The Moses figure is more based on the Charlton Heston character. I imagine Jesus will probably also look Anglo as that is the more popular image.

So is Moses still 69 plus shipping from the official site, or is it 79 like the eBay link?

So is Moses still 69 plus shipping from the official site, or is it 79 like the eBay link?

$69 + shipping.

While we're not on the topic of Satan, I prefer the Angel Heart version to the Constantine one myself:

movie-twists-angel-heart.jpg

how about al pacino/devils advocate? jack nicholson/witches of eastwick or harvey keitel/little nicky version?:lol

Screw Satan, and any other Biblical villain. The line will not be complete without this guy:

YACAF00Z.jpg

This is a figure that would really deserve the HT DX treatment.

By the way, I deleted some recent off-color comments. Not needed here. Like the admin and Jen said, there is no intrinsic reason why this thread should be closed, but if you guys can't remain civil then you're gonna have to sit facing the corner in a funny hat.

As for the religious talk, this is a thread about an action figure. A religious character, yes, but that doesn't make it OK to start having discussions exclusively over religion. Just isn't on-topic. Folks in this thread presumably want to talk about this figure, so that's what this thread is for. Maybe there is a place to talk about religion for its own sake in the sandbox. I dunno (folks who have powers over there would have to make that call). But let's try to keep it relevant to the figure if it's gonna be discussed here please.

Yes it was. Back when Mickey Rourke and Lisa Bonet both had acting careers, and sex in a script had meaning. One more reason to miss the 80's.

If the line is "Men of Faith" being done by a Christian company, I don't forsee them making figures of the one who betrayed Christ, or the one who washed his hands of him.

Starting with Moses, would Noah be next? (I think they skipped Adam due to lack of accessories) Just surprised they wouldn't have tested the waters with Jesus. But cool, and I hope this line does well.

You gotta have baddies to play them off against each other :lol

The 'mean' one has stepped in and cleaned the thread up :lol.

Please leave the Religious talk, insulting comments and pictures out of the thread peeps.

As has been mentioned several times, this thread is about a new figure that has been made, if you like it great, if you don't then that's good too.
This is not a place to start questioning peoples beliefs cos someone doesn't believe or quoting scripture when someone does.
Religious discussion (either for or against) most of the time just causes friction, it's why religious topics and threads do not last long here and is also why they are discouraged here in the first place.

Thanks all.
x :peace

Last edited:
No! this is a figure Sold Directly from China from the company JCL Toys...If you want one,you have to buy directly from their website or their Ebay page...Sales depend on further future figures

Gotcha. As it's $10 less on their site why not go that route ?

If the line is "Men of Faith" being done by a Christian company, I don't forsee them making figures of the one who betrayed Christ, or the one who washed his hands of him.

Starting with Moses, would Noah be next? (I think they skipped Adam due to lack of accessories) Just surprised they wouldn't have tested the waters with Jesus. But cool, and I hope this line does well.

I would be happy with a Noah like from the movie In the beginning.

Gotta agree with Teemu there, having a 1/6th Moses, like all my other 1/6 HT, SSC, EB collections DOES NOT MEAN I'm worshippin' these figs--they're fancy, highly-detailed "toys"

I am there with you. Sorry to say if I can I will display it with either my Ten Commandments case or a mini-poster from the movie.

$69 + shipping.

While we're not on the topic of Satan, I prefer the Angel Heart version to the Constantine one myself:

movie-twists-angel-heart.jpg

Yep, I'd buy a Louis Cyphre fer sure.

To reiterate what the other mods have said - this is a thread about an action figure. Being able to discuss an action figure goes to the very core of what this board is about. Therefore instead of closing the thread if it gets out of hand, we'll ban those that can't keep to the topic at hand. Do not respond to those that try to take the thread off topic either.

Back