Action Figure 12" Custom teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unsung hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Still working on the Jetpack and some other minor things like the patches and whatnot....

DSCF1736.jpg

Any more updates to this? I've started my own, though I won't be using the holster like you have. Mine will be the version with the grenade and bandolier instead.

Since the original poster doesn't come here any more, does anyone have an idea of what he used to remove the coloring from the shirt?

It looks like the Duke shirt. I tried RIT color remover and it did some strange stuff, temporarily changing the shirt to RED! But in the end it reverted to the original color. Bleach?? Or maybe this shirt wasn't the SS Duke shirt after all?

Yeah...I think the guy's got some issues going on. Think he was doing some castings of alien hands for people and disappeared...haven't really been following it.

I'll try the bleach, we shall see. Try not to overkill it and destroy the fabric.

So I stuck the shirt in a quart of water with about 1/4 cup of bleach...I don't know what I'm expecting, a magical instantaneous change in color but 15 minutes later nothing is happening. Is this supposed to take hours or do I need more bleach or what?

Back