11.22.63 (Stephen King Miniseries)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't get HBO Now?

As long as I have Comcast Internet, which is really the only high speed option where I live, I won't be able to get HBO Now or HBOGO. Comcast blocks them from their Internet service, or at least they did last time I looked into it.

Edit - ill have to look into it again, supposedly net neutrality rules prohibit Comcast from doing that.

As long as I have Comcast Internet, which is really the only high speed option where I live, I won't be able to get HBO Now or HBOGO. Comcast blocks them from their Internet service, or at least they did last time I looked into it.

Edit - ill have to look into it again, supposedly net neutrality rules prohibit Comcast from doing that.

Yeah, I read about HBO Go, but I wasn't 100% on whether they did it with Now or not. **** move, if so. Actually, both are pretty much **** moves come to think of it.:lol

Really interested in this, the trailer looked pretty great and its hard to go wrong with Stephen king material. To be honest though Im not thrilled that the first episode is 90 mins. Can anyone that's seen it confirm if the first episode drags on or not because I don't want to start it too late at night. Where does it fall in terms of genre? The trailer leans towards mystery thriller.

Really interested in this, the trailer looked pretty great and its hard to go wrong with Stephen king material. To be honest though Im not thrilled that the first episode is 90 mins. Can anyone that's seen it confirm if the first episode drags on or not because I don't want to start it too late at night. Where does it fall in terms of genre? The trailer leans towards mystery thriller.

It does drag on a bit, though the subsequent episodes are shorter. Mystery thriller is a good way to describe it.

Four episodes down, four more to go.

I Have NO IDEA WHY THIS ISNT More Popular ???:dunno I Absolutely LOVE,LOVE TIME TRAVEL STORY'S. I'm ONly few Episodes in and LOVE the story and old scenery of it ALL. I am more Addicted then STRANGER THING'S A ABSOLUTE 10 MUST Watch. :horror I kinda love i missed so can binge on through the 1st season and can't wait to see where it leave's us in Time....

The first episode and the last episode are 90 minutes

The thing that I'M LOVING is we come from a more accepted TIME with Race and going BACK in Time can NEVER PREPARE you for THE regular Crazyness and Turmoil like jumping into a Game and trying to fit in like a Pro. You wont be able to unless Keep head down and AWay from of course a LOVE or something will Entangle you to the Past. You will be smitten by it ALL. So many thing's too LOOK or WATCH OUT FOR! So many things to try and not MESS UP Time from Woman to Event's it Feel's crazy Doomed to Fail IMO. LOL. Anyway jumping back into my rabbit hole to BINGE some More I'm ttly ADDICTED LOL.

I wanted more or expected more from the Ending. I still enjoyed the mini series a lot. Time travel is crazy and feel like this story taught a lot and loved the way the set future timeline seem's to push back like a wave you cant fight. A fun series to watch and highly recommend checking out if love TIME TRAVEL. If were to rate i'd give a 8 to the story.

Haven't had a chance to see this yet, but the book was very bittersweet at the end.

Man, I need to watch this now. Probably my favorite "post cocaine usage" King book. :lol

I had put off watching it because I didn't want to tarnish my appreciation for the book, but now I have to find a way to watch it. Is this exclusively on Hulu?

Man, I need to watch this now. Probably my favorite "post cocaine usage" King book. :lol

I had put off watching it because I didn't want to tarnish my appreciation for the book, but now I have to find a way to watch it. Is this exclusively on Hulu?

Yes. Hulu only. I think it might be coming out on biu ray soon

Back