11.22.63 (Stephen King Miniseries)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting, will give it a try. Love this alternate realitys and timetravels stuff. Enjoyed The man in the High Castle.

thanks

I'm not a big fan of Franco but the book is great so I'll give this a shot. It'll be interesting to see how much of it they include in the series.

interesting, will give it a try. Love this alternate realitys and timetravels stuff. Enjoyed The man in the High Castle.

thanks

I loved Man in the High Castle, too. This looks intriguing, I'll have to check it out.

Last edited:
Anybody else catch the first one? So far, I'm loving it. Actually makes me kind of sad that they aren't doing the Netflix thing with all the episodes at once.:lol

Yeah, this looks great. I don't have Hulu though. I've been wanting to see it. Heard about the buzz building up to the premiere.

Just finished the book about two weeks ago. Want to watch this, but...

Anybody else catch the first one? So far, I'm loving it. Actually makes me kind of sad that they aren't doing the Netflix thing with all the episodes at once.:lol

Yeah, this looks great. I don't have Hulu though. I've been wanting to see it. Heard about the buzz building up to the premiere.

I'd get a free trial of Hulu if I could just binge watch the entire series.

I'm too much of a GOT addict to cut cable. When HBO is available as a stand alone, that Comcast doesn't block through their Internet service, I'll say goodbye to cable.

Yes, I forgot to add that I was thinking of cutting cable after this season of GOT. :lol

Hopefully, my brothers will give me their HBO GO info.

But $250 a month on cable, internet, and phone is ridiculous.

I really like the book and was excited about this until I realized it's on Hulu and isn't all released at once. Guess I'll wait for it to finish then do a free trial.

I saw the first episode, it was quite good but at nearly 90 minutes, it could've used some editing. I believe subsequent episodes will be closer to an hour, that's much more agreeable. Franco, at least so far, isn't the liability I thought he'd be.

Back